J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Reviews About

• Hi Juji . Im Dan Jones amd I want to ask where can I learn how to use bitcoin ? And looking for a domestic place in the USA. Would you please direct me if you can ?

Thank you
    J
    Juji
    Hello, MuscleGurus is not a source. You can check Top Rated Sources, however.
    Just curios when we will get a rating we have been on for a while now and have several reviews?
    admin
    admin
    Good afternoon ! I have a site that i would finally like to put out for the open public instead of just my area , and im wondering what your regulations and steps are to become a Rated source for anabolic needs ? Thanks GenetiXlabs
    admin
    admin
    Hi mate hope all is well I have registered as a new source and would like to pay for a promo etc, also how do I view my site to check its uploaded OK?

Many thank
    J
    Juji
    Hi, the admin will contact you soon.
    Sorry to bother you, especially on a weekend. But, Im still trying to get verified as a source. Is there something Im doing wrong? I cant find my ask/discuss page. Also, I dont want to come across as pushy, rude, or impatient, just trying to get this up and going. If you could steer me in the right direction, I sure would appreciate it. Thank you, sir, and have a great weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…