IronDaddy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Reviews About

• Hey I have been doing a lot of research and Im terrible @ math but for my first cycle if I am to do 500mg a week of T, How many bottles would you recommend?
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    Depends on the bottle concentration and the number of weeks you plan to use. If your bottle contains 250 mg/ml and you plan using 10 weeks that would be: 500 mg (you want to use) x 10 weeks (cycle length) = 5000 mg in total. If your bottle contains 250 mg x 10 ml = 2500 mg. Therefore, you need 2 bottles.
    Well after further research I ordered the beligas test cyp 200..via IronDaddy ...I look forward to further business I will post review upon touchdown
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    Thank you for your trust. You won't be disappointed!
    Reactions: tmw360
    I have low T been reading about odin ,beligas and little about ultima 250 test cyp. The others test cyp as well but at 200. I was prescribed test cyp 200 ...would it be safe to go at 250 for TRT or should I go with a 200 ? sorry for the questions just need some outside advice. I plan on ordering via irondaddy but want to get the best option for TRT....
    Thanks for taking time to read and answer.
    T
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    As long as you're not following any fitness goals but solely for health benefits, I recommend you to closely follow your doctor's instructions.
    LVI
    I'm 41. Bought Anavar from Pharmaqo, Anavar & Deca from Odin, and Tren from Quantum. Used Roid Test to make sure they're legit. But I've used 100 Anavar a day, 200 Tren 3 times a week, and 400 Deca once a week....With 200 Test for 6 weeks. I feel nothing and have zero side effects. Does anyone know of a 100% legit source I can get real gear? Money is no issue. Clearly I'm getting bogus gear???
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    Have you purchased from our website? If so, please open up a ticket.
    L
    LVI
    No. NapsGear, Domestic, Underpharma we’re the places.
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    We can't be sure about gear purchased from other sources... Sorry.
    First time user here! I would like to know what would be a good paring with anavar?
    Reactions: LVI
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    For a first timer, I would not recommend Anavar but Testosterone instead. Despite the fact Anavar is often recommended to beginners. Anyway, Test + Anavar stacks well but there's so much more you need to know than just "best stacks"
    be placing an order soon. came to MG from another forum. everything goes smooth with the test run I'll be a long term customer. thanks man.
    I sent payment, but the order was canceled even though the payment went through. waiting on a response from you
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    please open up a ticket on the website and you'll get a response as soon as possible
    R
    Rxtmxr
    Agree 100% with this comment. Outstanding customer service.
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    thanks!
    Hi I’ve notice that you increase the price of deca 300 mg deligas from 80.10 to 84 and change why is that thanks
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    Prices are varying depending on the manufacturer too!
    Hey buddy have any good deals for a first time customer ? I'm us domestic . Can you match 20% off with $100 store credit? That's what Roid Bazaar does for me . Thx Mac
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    Could you please open a ticket on our website.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…