Amarcuik401
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Reviews About

• So just finished a cycle and want to make sure my fertility stays intact what can I take post cycle to improve that, my girl wants a baby
    unclem
    unclem
    hey brother, do your pct after 2 weeks off the cycle start clomid & nolvadex. clomid 50mg & 20mg nolvadex.
    Just got new gear, my last cycle I ran tren an and test e. I couldn’t get tren this Time and I’m trying something new I got sust and equi, any suggestions on dosage?
    unclem
    unclem
    500mg sust. , 600 eq week. split the sust in two doses. the sust doses can be like this 250 on monday and 250 on thursday. ill pm you!
    unclem
    unclem
    you got a pm...........
    Hey guys just finishing my first cycle of tren test.... what does everyone suggest I should do when I finish?.. I kind of wanna just coast on test
    bobby ricky
    bobby ricky
    Are u on trt or do u pct? Stupid question but have to ask
    Just started a tren cycle, I'm taking 1 ml tren an and test e 300 alternating every other day?", is this good dosage and when should I start seeing major results
    I started my first cycle!!! I’m taking test and masteron and I’m so excited! Any words of encouragement?! Andddd should I get an estrogen blocker or only if I have side effects?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…