IronDaddy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Reviews About

• I have been dealing with iron daddy for a little over a year and I have not had any problems. The tren and test I ordered here put almost 15 pounds of good size on me. Iron daddy is my go to and I definitely recommend them.
    I have placed many orders with Iron-Daddy.to and have nothing but great things to say about their customer service and the quality of the products I have received.
    Got the tri-tren and the 3-test and so far the results have been amazing! Will definitely be ordering more from this company. Customer service was great and shipping was quick.
    I got the wrong products I’ve opened a support ticket. Can you please look into this!
    J
    Jernster22
    He handled this and resent my correct items. Thank you. Awesome costumer service.
    Any advice where I could get products without being scammed and for them to be legit? Any help would be much appreciated, new to the site
    I have been ordering products from Iron Daddy for 1.5yrs now. Cannot say enough about them. Great products, amazing customer service, and products are shipped really quick. Been trying to write a review. This was the only way i found to write a review.

Thanks

Kevin
    Tried every way to post a review, cannot get past login glitch in the review tab. Log out and log back in; several times to no luck. Took 75 MG a day, at 25 MG doses 3x a day starting at time of wake up followed up every 4 hrs. 33 yrs old & 6ft.6 starting weight - 190 lbs, max weight during cycle (excess water weight)- 210 lbs, current weight during off cycle 200 lbs. Muscle growth maintained during off cycle. BEST!!

Attachments

• 20230517_102402.jpg
      20230517_102402.jpg
      357.3 KB · Views: 3
    I ordered and it just says shipping label created …. kinda worried it’s been in idle for three days …. When I did a ticket they said it has been shipped that it would update in the mailing system soon … still nothing…. I hope this actually works
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    Yeah, such questions are handled via ticket. No worry, nobody gets scammed by Iron Daddy. Follow the instructions in your ticket.
    U
    unclem
    i have the same etho 300/ml beligas test e does that mean iam going to get bunk?
    How do i order your products? Do you have a list?
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    Yeah, check our site and you're going to find all the products you need. Then follow the ordering process.
    J
    Jessecox67
    How can I get in contact
    Honestly, very good site, great customer service and legit products. Sustanon 300 works amazing. Absolutely recommend.

Attachments

• 05296163-8501-4C37-B803-A76322F646C4.jpeg
      05296163-8501-4C37-B803-A76322F646C4.jpeg
      62.6 KB · Views: 8
    My order has been stuck in the same place for 2 weeks now. not sure what to do. or what has happened.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Aussie
    Whywyatt
    Whywyatt
    Hey yo just keep talking with them, I know, right it's nerve-racking? But for I sent btc wrong an they literally coach me through like if I where there own child.
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    Open up a ticket for every question that you have and we're going to rule it out. No worries ;)
    Trying to write a review but it keeps telling me to login then it says I’m already logged in. Idk what I’m doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
    admin
    admin
    could you please logout and login again.
    S
    StevieB2411
    That worked. Thank you
    Iron Daddy delivers. I ordered the testosterone cypionate and it double my test in just 6 weeks. It works! Quality product. I've orders twice and they delivered. I'll definitely do all my ordering from Iron Daddys
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    thanks a lot. we appreciate it! we'll never let down our customers!
    R
    Rob36
    Please can anyone get me some oral dianabol and Clomid! Im I’m in the uk.
    10 days for my sus 500 to arrive, I’m thrilled. Iron daddy replied to my email requesting info in less than a day. I appreciate the help and will be ordering the rest of my supplies. Thank you a ton
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    thank you for your kind words. we appreciate it. we'll continue trying the best we can for all our customers!
    Iron ... The Odin dbol came finally. They look good gonna add them to upcoming cycle. Post up pics later my friend.

Ty as always...
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    thanks for your kind review, we appreciate it!
    Do you guys ship to Canada, my stuff won't get seized? thank you :)
    IronDaddy
    IronDaddy
    It's beyond our control to say whether or not items get seized at customs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…