admin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Reviews About

• G
    Hello. We have placed your widget in the footer of the site https://gormons.com/. Can't pass verification. Please help with verification.
    How would I go about sending a private message to discuss concerns about a website sponsored on here selling Bunk gear?
    Sir unfortunately our domain name has been copyrighted by Google so we had to change our domain name. We updated our website name as https://anabolica.me When I edit my own page, it gives error. Is it possible for you to help me? By the way can you change my username as https://anabolica.me. I am really grateful for your help.
    Trying to pay for another Promotion but Not seeing the My account button on my screen?
    Hi,
    I’m new to the forums and would like to become a source here.
    Can you message me a list of prices, and requirements?
    I have posted a thread and wanted to give you a heads up.
    Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Purplepanda
    Purplepanda
    Hi, I tried using the source verification page however after typing all of my info it says Listing was already made or something along those lines.
    Is there another manual way?
    Thank you!
    Also are there any package/promos that I can purchase?
    Purplepanda
    Purplepanda
    Just got the source submitted, worked suddenly! Thanks!
    Let me know if there are any packages I can purchase, I am definitely interested!
    Thanks again!
    admin
    admin
    We have been on the form for a while now, Have ran 2 Promotions, and have several reviews but still no rating? whats the reason for that or are we missing something to be able to have a rating?
    Everything is working now
    please check our website we had some IT problems also let me know where can I send you this screenshot of email that I received from the guy who wrote this review ok
    Quick question. When I go to my MG source page, at the top it says verified, but at the middle of the page, there is a big banner that says unverified. I refreshed the page hoping that would resolve the issue. Anything I need to do on my end? Thank you, sir.
    admin
    admin
    PremierAnabolics.com
    PremierAnabolics.com
    Yes. Started having issues yesterday afternoon, my IT/web designer is dealing with Plesk now. I will get back to you as soon as I get this issue worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Hey brother! Trying to write a review and it tells me I can't because I'm not logged in, but I am. Lmk if you can help. Tysm.
    Hello sir, just recently heard about your forum. We would like to join as a source but am interested in the widget that must be placed on our site in order to do so. Also i created an account as a member is there an easy way to turn it into a source account once follow the steps to become a verified source? our site is XXX
    admin
    admin
    done
    Epharma
    Epharma
    Thank You Sir!
    Epharma
    Epharma
    we have had several reviews but still no rating? Will this change or do we need to change something? Also just wanted to make sure account stays active, Was looking if there was a way to update or upgrade account. I know most forms charge. is there an area for that?
    Hi mate I have registered as a new source, how do I upload promos etc

Thanks
    admin
    admin
    Hi
    I want to write a review for Musclebond do you know how?
    TIA
    U
    unclem
    go to home page scroll down to where your muscle bond is and just click review.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…