Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love Amino Acids

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Amino Acids

Yeah man I am trying a new experiment out,I am in a big calorie deficit cruising along>So my idea is this Leucine can Spark Protein synthesis Disclaimer(I am Not A scientist Just a Bro trying to use Logic)So what I do Is I get a 1 Gallon Jug Fill it with water than take 2 scoops of Universal Juiced Aminos (I got a sick deal On them buy 1 get 1 free 20$=60servings orange taste like Tang)then I add 3 grams of leucine and then I add another 4:1:1 (Leucine-IsoLeu-Valine) and about 4 grams extra of taurine,SO what I do is after every meal I drink about a quart they did a study by layne norton that showed supplementing with leucine after meals can cause protein synthesis ....So my idea is if I supplement after every meal and then also my post workout meal I should be able to be in Protein synthesis  more frequently which could potentially Build some lean mass while in a defect,Now it would be much easier if I was on gear to do this LoL but I will tel you what so far it has been going really well,Give It a try on cycle and see if it helps Leucine Is really the main component in all this but I like the taste and the ratio

I really like the experiment. Hope you keep us updated on it. I'd like to try this calorie deficit and experiment while on a test p/tren a cutting cycle.

Comment

Good info dt +1 I like hearing info like this , not that I know much aboutmit but , now ill look deeper

Comment

I was trying to get rid of fat...it was long long time ago before I had any muscle really. I must admit it did the job. My training was challenging plus cardio. And low calorie low carb diet. It was one of these stack where they mix arginine and 2 other aminos. Think leucin and valine. Definitely worth doing if you relay on foods rather then protein shakes that contain all of mentioned above.

Comment

If you like aminos so much you should try injectable amino acid. I love them! 

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've read that leucine is the only substance that can stimulate insulin without the presence of carbs, I believe it was a favourite of Frank Zane's and apparently it's vital for muscle recovery and 'turning protein synthesis on', I may be wrong but I think I've read this somewhere, if so its amazing and well worth a try.

Comment

Working...
            X