S23 strongest sarm most natural test suppressive - New cycle idea - your thoughts?

spacetime1990

OK im about to do a mini cycle of sarms as im getting a sample of 1gram each. Im Thinking of Doing a 4 - 8 Week cycle in total as my first sarm experience. Im looking to do this for sports and not for body building at the moment.

1 --- MK2866

2 --- LGD4033

3 --- S4

4 --- S23

5 --- GW501516

Here are my thoughts inparticular with S23, because all sources say pretty much to run S23 at the end of a cycle on your stacks because it will shut down natural test.

Now im going to say that theory is completely backwards. Im fairly new to the whole world of PED's but, ive seen people compare S23 to tren like if taken in 30mg higher doses, but ive only seen that in a 250+ lb body builder.

Why not Start with S23 at the begining of your cycle for the first 2-4 weeks and use PCT DAA with the other sarms like Starting HYPOTHETICALLY with this array of sarms, stacking the Mk2866, S4, GW501516, lgd4033 as 10mg each with a 30mg a day dose of S23 until the S23 is gone, and then Reverse the dosage for the other sarms from 10mg each to 30mg each and start PCT with DAA as i said? I apologize if this is confusing. I just dont see much research with s23 cycles with diversity. Still most reviews shows insane benefits, and im still not sure if its just a hoax.

BobbyO190

My respect for SARM's is very limited. I don't know enough about S23 but I believe I am right when I say this...I don't think it's anything like Tren.  Tren is one of the more powerful steroids in our arsenal and its definitely not a beginner roid :)

On SARS;s Check your review sources, many of them are hyped great but at the end of the day are largely just placebo's. My limited knowledge is a lot of folks use the SARM's to supplement AAS but its just not apples to apples stuff!

If you don't mind my asking: You say sports vs body buiding and that's great....what do you want to achive?  Other than free why sarms vs testosterone? Etc....We are all happy to help in any way we can.  Good luck!

blastthru23

SARMs... in my opinion its just not worth the cost.  Again, my opinion. I have taken them, and there is no real comparison in my experience to just straight testosterone. This S23 (never heard of it) and its ability to shut down test, means to say that it acts as though its test. So why not just take test if that is the case? Each of those bottles of SARMs probably cost a pretty penny, and to stack that many, and for how much of each is recommended to take, cost is going to add up quickly and for maybe some benefit (?). My opinion, thats all it is, based on some experience a bunch of years ago...

ashop

I'm not a big fan of most SARMS at all. I'm however interested in hearing about your outcome at the end of your regimen.