1/2 vial Tren Hex / 1 vial Deca

LHV

Hello! I've been gifted 1/2 vial of Tren Hex and 1 vial of Deca. I've never used either before only cycles of T with occasional Dianabol stacked. From what I've read Tren Hex and Deca are slow acting and require longer cycles. I currently cruise on 200-400mg weekly of T and blast up to 600mg weekly. Every so often I add Dianabol 20mg daily to the blast for four weeks. I get good results. Is there any point doing anything with these limited amounts of Tren Hex and Deca?

suppsforlife

I've been gifted 1/2 vial of Tren Hex
don't use it. Tren is too powerful, Hexa is staying in your system for a long time. if you're trying to use Trenbolone (but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're competing), then go for Acetate.
1 vial of Deca
if it's 300 mg/ml 10 ml then you could try giving it a go of 300 mg/week for 10 weeks. Not really enough, but you can get a good idea of how Deca works for you. Alongside at least 400-500 mg/week of Testosterone since you said you blast with 600 mg/week.

Aussie

don't use it. Tren is too powerful, Hexa is staying in your system for a long time. if you're trying to use Trenbolone (but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're competing), then go for Acetate.
If you haven’t used it don’t go giving advice on it.

Lots of people can’t use TrenA because it fucks with them really bad. I have seen people that take weeks to get back to normal from the so called short ester out of your system. Most people like TrenE because it’s more stable and don’t come on so hard.

You will never know what you like until you try them. Personal I prefer TrenE because it’s a stable long ester. TrenA is good to take at the start of a cycle to hurry things up while waiting for TrenE to kick in.

The half vial I wouldn’t touch. You don’t know if it’s contaminated.
Never use gear that someone else has already drawn from unless you seen them do it.

Personally I would use ether of them and would buy my own from a reliable source.

D

Deleted member 45086

If you haven’t used it don’t go giving advice on it.

Lots of people can’t use TrenA because it fucks with them really bad. I have seen people that take weeks to get back to normal from the so called short ester out of your system. Most people like TrenE because it’s more stable and don’t come on so hard.

You will never know what you like until you try them. Personal I prefer TrenE because it’s a stable long ester. TrenA is good to take at the start of a cycle to hurry things up while waiting for TrenE to kick in.

The half vial I wouldn’t touch. You don’t know if it’s contaminated.
Never use gear that someone else has already drawn from unless you seen them do it.

Personally I would use ether of them and would buy my own from a reliable source.
I definitely agree with the don't use a half used vial that someone gives you. I wouldn't do that no matter how well I knew the guy that gave it to me. Yikes 😬😳

LHV

thanks for that advice. the 1/2 vial is fine, it's been in my stash all along, as has the vial of Deca. just minding them for a friend who no longer wants them

HGH.to

You will never know what you like until you try them.
while i agree with this
you're trying to say that it's better to start with Tren E than Tren A? and I don't see how Tren A should fuck up really bad while Tren E works really well. It's either they both fuck you up, or both work. Point of using Tren A the first time you're using Trenbolone in general, is to get a feeling of how it works for you faster and if you notice side effects, to stop and so it flushes out quickly. At least, quicker than Tren E that stays in your system for like two weeks.
@LHV yeah, stay away from something that was already used by someone else

Aussie

while i agree with this

you're trying to say that it's better to start with Tren E than Tren A? and I don't see how Tren A should fuck up really bad while Tren E works really well. It's either they both fuck you up, or both work. Point of using Tren A the first time you're using Trenbolone in general, is to get a feeling of how it works for you faster and if you notice side effects, to stop and so it flushes out quickly. At least, quicker than Tren E that stays in your system for like two weeks.
@LHV yeah, stay away from something that was already used by someone else
I’m not saying anything about what’s better. Just stating facts that not everyone can run TrenA or TrenE. It’s all an individual thing.

What I have read but is most people can handle the TrenE stable feeling

HGH.to

Just stating facts that not everyone can run TrenA or TrenE. It’s all an individual thing.
oh yeah be sure not everyone can.
What I have read but is most people can handle the TrenE stable feeling
Tren A is also stable when using it daily. I just don't see how anyone can have a negative result with Tren A but a positive one with Tren E (as long as we're talking proper administration and same weekly dosage, of course)

Aussie

oh yeah be sure not everyone can.

Tren A is also stable when using it daily. I just don't see how anyone can have a negative result with Tren A but a positive one with Tren E (as long as we're talking proper administration and same weekly dosage, of course)
Lots of people have reactions to the ester not the hormones

suppsforlife

so you're saying that he's most likely going to have a negative reaction from Acetate ester rather than a negative reaction from Trenbolone as a person who never used Trenbolone?