1.5 year difference

PedritoHID

Its been a long journey, but definitely have enjoyed every moment of this, making mistakes and learning from them.

Today is about 1 year and 6 months since I joined the forum and started with trt then switched to blast and cruise.

If someone have told me this was gonna be me in the future, I wouldn't believe it. Obviously credit where credit is due to all the great people in here and the sources who always take their time to share their knowledge.

You might not see it as much, but you saved me from depression, lack of motivation, and wanting to end it all.

Thank you bros, future is looking fucking bright.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230527-134514.png
    Screenshot_20230527-134514.png
    505.8 KB · Views: 36

LHV

Its been a long journey, but definitely have enjoyed every moment of this, making mistakes and learning from them.

Today is about 1 year and 6 months since I joined the forum and started with trt then switched to blast and cruise.

If someone have told me this was gonna be me in the future, I wouldn't believe it. Obviously credit where credit is due to all the great people in here and the sources who always take their time to share their knowledge.

You might not see it as much, but you saved me from depression, lack of motivation, and wanting to end it all.

Looking good dude

suppsforlife

looking amazing man! indeed, as if two different men.
is the before photo when you joined the forum?

suppsforlife

that's why I always tell newcomers they are likely to love it here. I'm very glad you had such results and hopefully everyone else will. you're looking amazing bro. no joke. and you've come a long way which was surely worth it!