D

Deleted member 45086

Been working hard on the traps. It's so difficult to build traps

Attachments

• IMG_20220716_203510080.jpg
    IMG_20220716_203510080.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 21

Gainz.

I yell at my traps every morning... trying anything to get them to grow. It's slow but its happening

• Haha
Reactions: LHV

Gainz.

i agree its really hard building traps, i do shoulder shrugs and upright rows for my main stream. i go real heavy on the shrugs whether dumbell or barbell i usually go 500 or better on barbell and 150's on dumbell.

Yeah 500 on a barbell isn't in my realm of possible 😂🤣

lineman1007

i agree its really hard building traps, i do shoulder shrugs and upright rows for my main stream. i go real heavy on the shrugs whether dumbell or barbell i usually go 500 or better on barbell and 150's on dumbell.
That's freakin beast mode. Awesomeness

unclem

That's freakin beast mode. Awesomeness
thanks my friend, i dont usually go hevy on excercises but this one i have too. iam not a strong bodybuilder. 225 in bench is wat i use and pump the hell out of my chest. dont go heavy as iam 56 and dont want to tear nothing so i do warm ups with heavy lumber jack shirt so keep muscles warm.

lineman1007

thanks my friend, i dont usually go hevy on excercises but this one i have too. iam not a strong bodybuilder. 225 in bench is wat i use and pump the hell out of my chest. dont go heavy as iam 56 and dont want to tear nothing so i do warm ups with heavy lumber jack shirt so keep muscles warm.
I feel ya. I'm 63 and warm up beforehand. Did that back in the day, too. Helped prevent damage for me. Traps were always hard for me. Heavy, heavy, heavy. I go light now on the chest, but pump to max. Gettin to the golden years....lol. Nothin golden about them.

HGH.to

warm up beforehand. Did that back in the day, too. Helped prevent damage for me.
warmup is actually very important for preventing damage. i always use to think that the shit happens in the gym is when attempting ego lift or without warmup. maybe both.