1 year anniversary!!!

Gainz.

It's official, today is my 1 year anniversary on this forum.
I have learned so much in 1 year.
I joined here looking to do a anavar only cycle...(idiot) and never even heard of deca.
Since then I've become a go to source for information. The knowledge I've acquired since I've joined is astonishing.
But most importantly the friends I've gained...
I've come to absolutely love it here. I don't go on Facebook, tick tock... This is my home away from home. I've grown really close to a lot of you, and have become friends with some of you outside of the forum.
I never thought I would still be here... I never thought I'd have a bachelor's degree in gear... And I never thought I'd meet some truly awesome people.
(Also met some bigger assholes than myself... Really didn't think that was even possible πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)
I came for the gear, I stayed for the people.
Ok... That's enough emotions for today... Back to the ass eating and shit talking.
But before I go... Thanks for the laughs and knowledge. I can't wait to see what I learn over the next year!!!

bobby ricky

It's official, today is my 1 year anniversary on this forum.
I have learned so much in 1 year.
I joined here looking to do a anavar only cycle...(idiot) and never even heard of deca.
Since then I've become a go to source for information. The knowledge I've acquired since I've joined is astonishing.
But most importantly the friends I've gained...
I've come to absolutely love it here. I don't go on Facebook, tick tock... This is my home away from home. I've grown really close to a lot of you, and have become friends with some of you outside of the forum.
I never thought I would still be here... I never thought I'd have a bachelor's degree in gear... And I never thought I'd meet some truly awesome people.
(Also met some bigger assholes than myself... Really didn't think that was even possible πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)
I came for the gear, I stayed for the people.
Ok... That's enough emotions for today... Back to the ass eating and shit talking.
But before I go... Thanks for the laughs and knowledge. I can't wait to see what I learn over the next year!!!
I didn’t think you could have made this any gayerπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ how time flies.

Gainz.

you know you have to share it now? :D
congrats gainz! it's been a great year knowing you!

No thank you!
I've learned so much from you. I'm a big believer in finding the smartest person in a group and getting their advice.
You definitely fall into the that group... Plus... If I'm not mistaken... In a way you popped my tren cherry. In a round about sort of way... Not only the knowledge to do it safely... But in the way we're not supposed to talk about in a open forum πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
So my first shot of tren, mast and deca... All you brother!

And... Maybe I can convince my girl to put a candle in her ass... And I'll blow it out... I'm sure you guys would like that much more πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Just can't leave it burning for too long... End up sealing her envelope if you get my drift πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚