B

Burrr

I saw you posted this on eroids, there is a member there that had this about 6 months ago, I bet you'll hear from him soon.

Best of luck with recover and getting gains back. 

The rest of your motherfuckers! check your nuts for any odd lumps. It could save your life

Dolf

Definitely brotha! I'm glad you brought this to the boards because as men we all need to pay better attention to this matter. The earlier it's caught the better off you are. 

tattoo-freak

Hey folks. Here's a little update. I've had my computed tomography and a talk with the doctor. He said there could no metastases be seen at the pics but my lymph nodes are swollen. This can come from the operation he said, we have to keep them observed. In 6 weeks another ct..

tattoo-freak

I think it's important to talk about this topic, even if it's not sure if it comes from taking roids. Some studys say it can, others say no. Don't know which is right, I'll talk to some oncologists and endocrinologists before cycling again.... but in fact, i hope you guys out there will check your balls and prostate consistently. We got just this one life, and it could end ealier than we think.

tattoo-freak

Here's a little update for my situation. I'm back in hospital,  but no reason to worry. There was a "not cancer lump" as a result from last operation in my bag. It was put out today. Yesterday I've had a talk to an oncologist. He said the same like the other docs, there's no need to get a chemotherapy. So I'm a little more relaxed :) thx to you guys who told me to keep you updated.

tattoo-freak

Had a first talk with a doctor because of using testo in my case. He told me, that testicular cancer is NOT caused by using and it's impossible that it could come back from using testosterone. But to be safe, I'll talk to some more docs. Just wanted to keep you guys updated.