ramdisck

Awesome.  I am going to mind my stepchildren more.  I'm glad to hear things are going well for you.  Awesome topic. 

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-45W4MgpFz_0/VI4nQB6rp1I/AAAAAAACmCo/KBh-va4mxz4/w506-h380/jdJlVIm.jpg

tattoo-freak

Here are my actual bloods for those of you guys who are still interested:

Testosterone 4.56 ng/ml (ref 2.49-8.36)
TSH 1.27 mU/l (ref 0.27-4.20)
FSH 21.7 IU/l (ref 1.5-12.4)
LH 15.0 IU/l (ref 1.7-8.6)
17beta-Estradiol 18.3 pg/ml (ref 27.1-52.2)

FSH and LH high as mine can be caused by a damage of testicles. I think, an amputated testicle will be qualified for this category. Testo is better than i expected. Estro lower than normal is not so bad in my opinion and with my situation.

tattoo-freak

I was frightened as hell, but now it finally looks like better times will come :))

And my oncologist says the same like my urologist. In my case with my kind of cancer, no need to worry because of roids. Sure, they said that i shouldn't do roids... but NOT cause  of my cancer. Just have to ask, whats about peptides.

But I'll be back in game, AFTER some natural train and recovery from that stress i had.

tattoo-freak

For those of you, who are interested and for my friends here, who had really helpful words and wishes for me. In a few weeks I'll have my first 12 months jubilee without cancer. Prognosis is pretty good. My oncologist told me that people with my kind of cancer have a relapse qoute of 5% if chemo was needed. In cases like mine with no need of chemo, the relapse qoute is well below 5%. Time to celebrate for me. 2016 started as hell and ends as heaven :)