145 to 180lbs

LukeHayes

It's weird people notice that I've put on weight.. I feel bigger but it doesn't really seem to show up in pictures. You definitely can't tell how fat I was in the first two pictures it was like a had a beach ball in my gut.

d1Te9FQ.jpg
i7GHRD1.jpg
WKPXB9o.jpg
FwQRvBu.jpg

D

Deleted member 45086

Are you taking steroids or are you wanting advice on losing weight? Not sure what you are needing here but we'll help you any way we can.

LukeHayes

Are you taking steroids or are you wanting advice on losing weight? Not sure what you are needing here but we'll help you any way we can.
I've done one cycle of 500mg testosterone just started my second one. 150g of protein a day about 1700 calories. I was wondering if that's okay progress for one cycle or dose something look off?

D

Deleted member 45086

Let's start from the beginning.
Age.
Lifting habits.
Goals, you wanna put muscle on or lose weight.
Tell me exactly how you did your first cycle and tell me exactly what you are taking now and how you are taking it

Twizted

Is that before cycle and then after cycle pictures? If so, what exactly were you trying for on that cycle? Was it fat loss or gains?

If that is before and after pictures then this might be hard to hear but I want to be honest with you, something was off. You may want to evaluate your training and nutrition plan before going for your 2nd cycle. I'm not trying to be an ass, just giving you my honest advice. If you can post up your age, stats, training routine, and your diet we can all try to help you reach your goals.

Gainz.

My 2 brothers above make solid points, but I can clearly see the 2 on top are before, and the 2 on the bottom are after.
I can see the definition and development in your chest the most.

But I still definitely have some questions of my own. How long was your cycle, where did you get it from?
And what's your weight training program like?

Because a real cycle and solid training... should of gotten you more dramatic results.
A 35lb difference in any direction should be more... dramatic.
I'm not trying to be that guy... but I just went from 137lb to 180lbs myself.... it's a much... much different transformation.
So please share with us as much as you can and we will be happy to help brother!
Also let me say any progress is good progress! The fact that you are even trying is everything! But being on gear, you should be a little further along. So let us help you figure out where things are a little bit off.

D

Deleted member 45086

My 2 brothers above make solid points, but I can clearly see the 2 on top are before, and the 2 on the bottom are after.
I can see the definition and development in your chest the most.

But I still definitely have some questions of my own. How long was your cycle, where did you get it from?
And what's your weight training program like?

Because a real cycle and solid training... should of gotten you more dramatic results.
A 35lb difference in any direction should be more... dramatic.
I'm not trying to be that guy... but I just went from 137lb to 180lbs myself.... it's a much... much different transformation.
So please share with us as much as you can and we will be happy to help brother!
Also let me say any progress is good progress! The fact that you are even trying is everything! But being on gear, you should be a little further along. So let us help you figure out where things are a little bit off.
Paging Dr. Gator, paging Dr. Gator. 💊 🩺

Gainz.

Paging Dr. Gator, paging Dr. Gator. 💊 🩺
Doctor Gator has a few questions on this one.. its hard to be helpful... without sounding like a asshole. (Especially when I am a asshole)
My first few thoughts are either diet is suffering, only going moderate in the gym... or gear is bunk.
But I still want to know how long the first cycle was, how it was pinned, and how long he's waited before starting this new cycle

D

Deleted member 45086

Doctor Gator has a few questions on this one.. its hard to be helpful... without sounding like a asshole. (Especially when I am a asshole)
My first few thoughts are either diet is suffering, only going moderate in the gym... or gear is bunk.
But I still want to know how long the first cycle was, how it was pinned, and how long he's waited before starting this new cycle
Yeah if he'll let us help with diet, training, reliable and trustworthy source of gear, and a proper cycle I think he will be much happier with results of his 2nd cycle.

Gainz.

Yeah if he'll let us help with diet, training, reliable and trustworthy source of gear, and a proper cycle I think he will be much happier with results of his 2nd cycle.
I couldn't agree more, something is definitely off somewhere. But I don't mean to focus on the negative. like I said before the fact that he's trying is everything! He's got the ambition, and has already begun seeing changes.
Hopefully with our help it will give him the boost he's looking for

D

Deleted member 45086

I couldn't agree more, something is definitely off somewhere. But I don't mean to focus on the negative. like I said before the fact that he's trying is everything! He's got the ambition, and has already begun seeing changes.
Hopefully with our help it will give him the boost he's looking for
One thing that really stuck out is 1700 cal/day. But on the other hand he gained 35lbs. Pretty confusing 🤪.

Twizted

I definitely come across as an ass at times. I just believe in honesty and sometimes I'm a bit blunt because of it lol. Really wish the OP would come back with some answers to our questions so we can help him out.

Gainz.

I definitely come across as an ass at times. I just believe in honesty and sometimes I'm a bit blunt because of it lol. Really wish the OP would come back with some answers to our questions so we can help him out.
Hahaha I feel ya, sometimes sarcasm or even brutal honestly comes across extremely "dickish" through text. Some of us... who have been here a minute and are use to dealing with one another get it. But with new members... I definitely try to walk a different line and choose my words more carefully.

LukeHayes

Sorry it took awhile to respond I'm moving from LA to the Bay Area so I've been really busy. I don't mind honest feedback at all. Gear is from a good source it's Oden. Diet is three servings of Muscle Milk Pro then I pretty consistently get a Boar's Head Turkey Sandwich then I have some Rock Stars which I should take out. Pretty sure the problem was training I was stuck at home and what I did was:

200 pushups a day
3x12 Bicep Curls
3x12 Hammer Curls
3x12 Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3x12 Dumbbell Row

I got a 24 hour fitness membership I'm going to try the fierce five program.

Is that before cycle and then after cycle pictures? If so, what exactly were you trying for on that cycle? Was it fat loss or gains?
I was trying to do both I thought I could with 500mg of testosterone.

Last edited by a moderator:

LukeHayes

I did all of these everyday not just the pushups. I started off barely being able to do five pushups and got up to thirty probably had absolutely no muscle mass starting off.

200 pushups a day
3x12 Bicep Curls
3x12 Hammer Curls
3x12 Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3x12 Dumbbell Row

LukeHayes

Age.
Lifting habits.
Goals, you wanna put muscle on or lose weight.
Tell me exactly how you did your first cycle and tell me exactly what you are taking now and how you are taking it
Listed Above
I'd like to lose the gut and put on some muscle at the same time.
500mg Oden MegaTest 1in 23g glut injection ~.15ml everyday.

D

Deleted member 45086

Mon- chest, triceps .
Tues back and biceps.
Wed shoulder and legs.
Rest day.
Friday chest triceps.
Sat back and biceps.
Sunday shoulder legs.
Rest day.
3 days work then rest day and repeat repeat repeat.
Add more food protein chicken, tuna, beef, ect.
Cardio 3x week like 20 minutes treadmill.
Glad you are here. You can pin 0.3 cc every other day to save you some sticks if you want.

Twizted

Thanks for getting back with us. You are correct your training definitely needs to be corrected to optimize the gear. Hopefully now that you have a membership you can get on a full routine. Sounds like you also need to increase your calories so you can maximize this cycle, 1700 calories is very low.

Gainz.

That was my thought as well, your exercise program needs to be upgraded. Hopefully the membership helps, but yeah brother you need to put in more work. Should really be going for hypertrophy! You really want to adapt a bodybuilders program and focus on volume, volume, VOLUME!
Also more protein, and cut those dirty energy drinks out. Those empty nasty carbs are only gonna keep that belly you don't want around!