17 Year Old Cycle Advice and Tips

HulkSmashShan

Just want to grow big fast, been eating huge amounts of food with adequate macros and not seeing the results I want. I also just absolutely love working out, so seeing gains faster is just a big dopamine release :)
We are all looking out for you and your well being. We all support anabolics and peak performance here at MG. To do that we all understand that you messing with your hormones at this stage is actually greatly hindering your long term and short term goals, your physical peak, and your life. Yes, the rest of your life. I would venture out and say that most of our T levels peaked 10 to 20 years ago this bringing the need for a catalyst. So you want to be an IFBB pro? Awesome, we are rooting for ya. To get the best results we are trying you to maximize your body at natural levels now so that you can then blast to the moon in the future. If you hop on that rocket now you will never reach what you could have. Look at our member and local hero Monstro he was even Natty into his 20s. I have no doubt he would and will agree with me on everything I have told you. You can't alter hormones until yours have at least peaked on their own. Best of luck to you brother. PS. We don't think you are dumb you are just uneducated on this decision and that's why we are here trying to teach you.

Twizted

My suggestion is this, if you are indeed eating the right amount of food and you're not seeing the results you want then you should post up your diet, your training routine, and your stats to let everyone here see what they think about it. Chances are at your age if you aren't really growing then it's most likely a diet issue or a training issue. At your age test should be high and you should have no problems growing. If you're not growing with naturally high test levels then chances are you won't grow like you are wanting to just by adding in steroids. Plus it couldn't hurt having the big-brained folks around here giving you some input on your training and diet plan. Just my two cents man, not trying to rain on your parade, just don't want to see you doing something you will most likely regret later.

suppsforlife

My suggestion is this, if you are indeed eating the right amount of food and you're not seeing the results you want then you should post up your diet, your training routine, and your stats to let everyone here see what they think about it. Chances are at your age if you aren't really growing then it's most likely a diet issue or a training issue. At your age test should be high and you should have no problems growing. If you're not growing with naturally high test levels then chances are you won't grow like you are wanting to just by adding in steroids. Plus it couldn't hurt having the big-brained folks around here giving you some input on your training and diet plan. Just my two cents man, not trying to rain on your parade, just don't want to see you doing something you will most likely regret later.
We are all looking out for you and your well being. We all support anabolics and peak performance here at MG. To do that we all understand that you messing with your hormones at this stage is actually greatly hindering your long term and short term goals, your physical peak, and your life. Yes, the rest of your life. I would venture out and say that most of our T levels peaked 10 to 20 years ago this bringing the need for a catalyst. So you want to be an IFBB pro? Awesome, we are rooting for ya. To get the best results we are trying you to maximize your body at natural levels now so that you can then blast to the moon in the future. If you hop on that rocket now you will never reach what you could have. Look at our member and local hero Monstro he was even Natty into his 20s. I have no doubt he would and will agree with me on everything I have told you. You can't alter hormones until yours have at least peaked on their own. Best of luck to you brother. PS. We don't think you are dumb you are just uneducated on this decision and that's why we are here trying to teach you.
these guys said it perfectly...
in the end, after all, steroids are banned for a reason...

HGH.to

17 years old cycle advice and tips:
1)Never use steroids.
2)go to your supplement store, get yourself some protein and maybe some creatine.
3)Eat as much as possible
4)train as much as possible.
5)Never cheat and never get lazy.
6)see them gains