17 Year old Cycle Advice

yerski777

Hey, want to start my first cycle. Just don’t like the way my body looks, I’m 165, 17 years old and 6’1”. How bad would it be to run a cycle like the one mentioned here? If I do PCT how dangerous is that for my body? I just trying to weigh out the pros and cons of doing something like this at my age. I’ve been training for a year and eating clean, just no satisfied with my body. Any advice is appreciated.

BiggyBill

Hello and welcome to forum, ialready explained the risk in the previous post. I would be against you running steroids at your age. You can reach your goals naturally, just keep on working out, dieting properly and getting enough sleep. You need more time to reach goals alongside consistency.
if you do go for a cycle, try to do it in the safest method with proper PCT and low dosages of steroids/ short cycles.

yerski777

Hello and welcome to forum, ialready explained the risk in the previous post. I would be against you running steroids at your age. You can reach your goals naturally, just keep on working out, dieting properly and getting enough sleep. You need more time to reach goals alongside consistency.
if you do go for a cycle, try to do it in the safest method with proper PCT and low dosages of steroids/ short cycles.
Still deciding, but definitely considering low dose short cycles. I don’t wanna mess up my test production immensely, but I’d also like to do gear. Really appreciate the advice!

Maniac1130

Bud, you're in the best time period of your life right now!! You're body is naturally producing more testosterone than you need. If I were in your shoes and I was faced with the decision of whether or not to do a cycle, I would choose not to. You're too young, man. Right now, all you have to do is tweek your diet. If you can't add mass because your body burns fat too quickly, just EAT A LOT! you will gain size. Period.

Now, if I was in your shoes and someone told me not to do steroids, the first thing my brain would be thinking is "f*** these guys, I'll do whatever I want". I get it. trust me. However, the reason we tell you not to is because steroids are no joke. If you do a cycle and mess one thing up, you could permanently damage yourself for the rest of your life. For example.... When I was younger I did a cycle. Keep in mind I had a very nice, thick head of hair. Now, my hairline is thinning like crazy and eventually I will have to be bald like Monstro. If I only listened to others when they said not to, I could have been JACKED out of my mind without steroids and still had a full head of hair!

So, to make this long story short. Stay away from them. Eat a lot of calories and keep working out. You will get bigger, man. But, if the rebelious side of you decides you're going to do this anyway, you're BEST bet is to create a thread here and post EXACTLY what you're planning on doing BEFORE you do it so the experienced members of this site can make sure you're going to do it the right way.

yerski777

Bud, you're in the best time period of your life right now!! You're body is naturally producing more testosterone than you need. If I were in your shoes and I was faced with the decision of whether or not to do a cycle, I would choose not to. You're too young, man. Right now, all you have to do is tweek your diet. If you can't add mass because your body burns fat too quickly, just EAT A LOT! you will gain size. Period.

Now, if I was in your shoes and someone told me not to do steroids, the first thing my brain would be thinking is "f*** these guys, I'll do whatever I want". I get it. trust me. However, the reason we tell you not to is because steroids are no joke. If you do a cycle and mess one thing up, you could permanently damage yourself for the rest of your life. For example.... When I was younger I did a cycle. Keep in mind I had a very nice, thick head of hair. Now, my hairline is thinning like crazy and eventually I will have to be bald like Monstro. If I only listened to others when they said not to, I could have been JACKED out of my mind without steroids and still had a full head of hair!

So, to make this long story short. Stay away from them. Eat a lot of calories and keep working out. You will get bigger, man. But, if the rebelious side of you decides you're going to do this anyway, you're BEST bet is to create a thread here and post EXACTLY what you're planning on doing BEFORE you do it so the experienced members of this site can make sure you're going to do it the right way.
I appreciate the advice so much! Definitely leaning towards not doing them, but do you mind going into a bit of detail on your cycle at the young age? What did you use, how old were you, how old are you now that you are seeing side effects, etc.?

suppsforlife

Doubt is worth trying anything else other than Testosterone even if you do go for anything at all in the first place

HGH.to

maybe try HGH for not wrecking up your testosterone if you are so sure you want to try steroids? again, in no way I'm trying to say that you should try anything at all! I would recommend against you using anything, but at least HGH is not going to wreck your testosterone. But is very expensive and needs to be used very carefully + should be injected daily.

yerski777

maybe try HGH for not wrecking up your testosterone if you are so sure you want to try steroids? again, in no way I'm trying to say that you should try anything at all! I would recommend against you using anything, but at least HGH is not going to wreck your testosterone. But is very expensive and needs to be used very carefully + should be injected daily.
I am not very familiar with HGH, anywhere you recommend for me to read up on it? I’ve heard testosterone is the most basic and safe steroid to take, but by the sound of it HGH might be safer for my test levels

Maniac1130

I appreciate the advice so much! Definitely leaning towards not doing them, but do you mind going into a bit of detail on your cycle at the young age? What did you use, how old were you, how old are you now that you are seeing side effects, etc.?
The first steroid I used was Dbol at the age of 19 ( I am 34 now). I did not use any anti estrogens like Arimidex nor did I run a PCT. Because of this, my testicles never fully recovered from what they used to be before using steroids, I developed gynocomastia, and now my hairline is extremely thin. I am basically going bald but not quite bald yet.

Male pattern baldness is hereditary, and steroids just exaggerate the process quicker. So, if I were in your shoes, I would really focus on my diet and keep hitting the gym. The best way to gain nice lean mass at your age is to figure out your BMR (the amount of calories your body burns at rest) and tweek your diet to accomodate your goals. For example, lets say your body burns 2500 calories at rest per day. This means, you need to eat 3000 calories (or more) per day in order to gain any weight, or you need to consume less than 2500 calories per day in order to burn fat. Remember, the results will take time but you will see them in the long run. Plus, it's much safer.

At your age, your body should be naturally overproducing testosterone. It's a blessing and a curse. So you can really use this to your advantage. Eat clean, but eat more calories than your body burns to gain weight or eat clean and eat less than your body burns to lose weight. Calories in vs. Calories out. Start here. Stick with working out for the next few years and you WILL reach any goal you desire. But you have to be disciplined. Taking steroids is not something you should take lightly nor is it a magic pill/solution. It can be dangerous.

Hope this helps, man. You're in the right place. Do a lot of research on these forums. If you do decide to run a cycle (which I am hoping you wait until you're at least in your 20s) you're in the right place. Also, you have TONS of room to grow naturally, first. I would focus hard on diet and exercise for now and really try to reach your absolute physical limits naturally before trying a cycle.

HGH.to

absolutely agreed with Bill! HGH is safe for test levels, but is definitely not an overall safe compound.
In fact, many professionals recommend to add HGH only after 5 years of training under belt and being older than 30!!!