1st cycle progress.... Old pictures.

I went back and found some pictures from my vary 1st cycle at 35 years old. 14 weeks long Test E cycle. Then right on TRT. Now I made every effort possible to get from point A to point B. Had anyone else had similar progress when giving 100% effort.

Attachments

• 2022-05-19 20-46-50.png
    2022-05-19 20-46-50.png
    839.7 KB · Views: 29

dohcsvt

I did a 12 week cycle, giving maximum effort and added an inch to my biceps 17.25 to 18.25. I was very pleased with the results.

suppsforlife

I went back and found some pictures from my vary 1st cycle at 35 years old. 14 weeks long Test E cycle. Then right on TRT. Now I made every effort possible to get from point A to point B. Had anyone else had similar progress when giving 100% effort.
lots of guys here shared their awesome results from their very first cycle.
and congrats, it seems like you had awesome results. despite the fact that it seems like you're not flexed in the first pic and it seems like you are in the second. anyway, the progress is still easy to see ;)

unclem

can most assured see the difference keep it up brother.

i can definitely see the progress now vs your photos posted on Aug 3! You must've added some lbs!
Ya about 17lb from August, the veins are my favorite part. Call me weird but I'm loving this cycle I'm on. Just super concerned about my blood pressure anyone have advice on dropping it. Iv tried diet, more water, less this more that shit just keeps getting higher.

HGH.to

for how long you've been on the cycle? do you use anything else than Test?
If blood pressure keeps going high (may need medicines to lower it) then you will still ultimately need to lower it because HBP is the "silent killer".

for how long you've been on the cycle? do you use anything else than Test?
If blood pressure keeps going high (may need medicines to lower it) then you will still ultimately need to lower it because HBP is the "silent killer".
End of 4 weeks I'm on tren e 200mg a week along with d ball 30mg daily

unclem

yeah high bp is a thing you need to get ahold of real quick as it can damage your organs kidneys ect. get a DR. visit and ask them for bp meds if needed as i dont know wat your readings are. but good luck my friend.

yeah high bp is a thing you need to get ahold of real quick as it can damage your organs kidneys ect. get a DR. visit and ask them for bp meds if needed as i dont know wat your readings are. but good luck my friend.
Ya already have the appointment so good there. Thanks man.