1st pct

jonathan

I have posted my 1st cylce in the steroid cycle section 350 or 400 mg per week for 12 weeks which i had great advice,regarding the pct,ive read alot of different amounts of nova and clomid,i will be running aromasin ai all cycle 12.5 every other day with nova on hand as a back up,n2 guard all cycle ,pct clomid 50/50/25/25,nova 40/20/20/20 ,n2 guard and aromasin 12.5 ,as its my first cycle and pct how does that pct sound any help would be great as this as im concerned is so important part of the cycle to hold onto the gains and is paramount.i will start pct 14 days after last pin hope thats correct.

D

dolfanshan

Normal pct dosages are clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. For bigger longer cycles you can run clomid 150/100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20/20. As far as running an ai through your pct I've seen arguments on both sides of the aisle. I personally do not run ai's during pct.

jonathan

im starting in december as i wont start until ive got everything when i start i will post it up,many thanks for all the help by the way

D

dolfanshan

Good luck brother. Helping each other out is what this site is all about. Just pay it forward in the future by sharing the knowledge and experience you've gained in the future with someone else looking for some help. That's how we build this site and make it the best.

D

Dont_trip

money on N2guard bro its over priced and WAY over hyped they preach it on other boards because they get paid by the sales....way over priced and is not backed by any proof that it works.....Not only that your first cycle is just test and that is not hard on the liver when you start throwing orals and multiple compounds then look into some protection if you wish.....I love your better safe than sorry approach I just dont want to see you throw you money away on any N2Guard bs....aromisn is fine pct it does help....

jonathan

Thanks for heads up i bought 1 tub of n2 ,is there anything better to take then im alittle confused now ,i will share what ive experienced to fellow new members also in the future as the help invaluable

jonathan

So milk thistle will be sufficient on cycle ,stick with the aromasin ,clomid ,nova,and ai ,it can be confusing reading the reviews on cycle support if it is pointless having im glad i didnt buy 3 tubs only the 1 .

D

dolfanshan

Aromasin is your ai brother. Nolva/clomid and aromasin for your ai..

D

Dont_trip

say N2Guard and all their products are way OVER HYPED . can they be beneficial sure is it worth it on a test only cycle IMHO no way....when you start adding orals or multiple compounds sure it could help but its over priced and their are articles on this site that will help you find a better alternative for way cheaper....n2guard and all their other products are over hyped & over priced...

Blahblah

I'm looking at running my first cycle in the near future, and I was also wondering about it and PCT.

My initial plan was:
Weeks 1 – 12 – Testosterone Enanthate 500mg EW (250mg Monday, 250mg Thursday)
Weeks 12 – 16 – 100mg Clomid ED (50mg Morning, 50mg Evening) 

I'm learning a lot on the boards already, but I thought I could be more direct and just ask some questions.

So here are my questions:
Do I need anything besides the test during the cycle? Keep in mind this is my first cycle. (I'm 34 years old)
For PCT I've seen clomid and Nolva recommend, and sometimes both varying different dosages.

Thanks guys, any help is appreciated greatly!

csancheezy

glad you posted up your questions you should make another thread about your first cycle and then we can all jump in and help you out bro!

Blahblah

I found a great thread that outlined a lot of this. I'm going to continue to read threads and post another thread once I have more knowledge to ask more informed questions.  Thanks!
https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroid-cycles/71461-first-time-cycle-and-why-explained

csancheezy

are good informed questions. I just meant open up a new thread so we can talk about your cycle and dont blow this thread up with a bunch of other info that is off topic. Know what I mean?