2.5 week update

dohcsvt

Pinned my 6th dose today. Have worked out 12 times in 17 days and unbelievably have added almost a half inch to my biceps.

Pics from February, was using creatine and protein 100% natty for all 47 years of my existence
7BA7D0A5-6223-439A-BD4E-C22118D27D65.jpeg
2 pics from weekend before first pinning. 223 pounds 17.25 biceps981BB8EC-F670-4E9D-A9E4-AEC47F4AE877.jpeg255C51C1-931A-4698-89A5-D49F0FD71F39.jpeg

Pics from today. 232puonds, mostly water weight I am sure, 17.75 biceps. I think I am doing ok for less than 3 weeks.D9037E66-FE9B-482F-902D-277651AF7CB1.jpeg1FC95587-E25F-45DE-9EAC-F7D2E852B3BD.jpeg
Thanks for everyone’s information, help and encouragement.

Twizted

Nice work brother! At 2.5 weeks you are only getting started. If you eat good and train hard you will be blown away by the progress you will make.

suppsforlife

congrats man! test hasn't even fully kicked in and you have great results! agree with others in terms that you should get amazing results by the end of your cycle. good luck!

rosoo

Pinned my 6th dose today. Have worked out 12 times in 17 days and unbelievably have added almost a half inch to my biceps.

Pics from February, was using creatine and protein 100% natty for all 47 years of my existence
View attachment 865063
2 pics from weekend before first pinning. 223 pounds 17.25 bicepsView attachment 865064View attachment 865065

Pics from today. 232puonds, mostly water weight I am sure, 17.75 biceps. I think I am doing ok for less than 3 weeks.View attachment 865066View attachment 865067
Thanks for everyone’s information, help and encouragement.
Impressive results brother, keep up the good work, hope to achieve the same result like yours in near future..

dohcsvt

Test-E 400-500 a week. I planned on a solid 500, but my supply seemed less than advertised in the vial. Currently contemplating buying one more vial and going out to 12 weeks, and maybe bumping up to 600 a week. I currently have zero side effects.

Terumo23g

Test-E 400-500 a week. I planned on a solid 500, but my supply seemed less than advertised in the vial. Currently contemplating buying one more vial and going out to 12 weeks, and maybe bumping up to 600 a week. I currently have zero side effects.
Just run a gram the worst that will happen you'll notice a little gyno and if you do taper down.

dohcsvt

Just run a gram the worst that will happen you'll notice a little gyno and if you do taper down.
Isn’t a gram A LOT for a first cycle? I want to make sure I don’t have any side effects in general.

Tomorrow will be day 1 of my 5th week… and from what I understand that so about the time I will really start to see gains and experience side effects if I am going to get any, correct?

Terumo23g

I never experienced side effects other then itchy nips and water retention. Im not prone to gyno thank god but everyone is different. As for running test at a gram ive always had great results.

Test is the #1 hormone our bodys produce to develop as men. I dont believe in gradually increasing my dosage when it comes to testosterone. A gram of test will catapult you to a whole new level at your endeavor of muscle building.

If you were just an average guy using test for hormone replacement then i'd say stick around 100 mg a week. But trying to pack on size and strength test is all you really need. Goodluck.

Gainz.

I'm debating the same thing. Really thinking about adding a few more weeks to this cycle

Twizted

Worst advice ever dude. If he goes with a gram of testosterone for his first cycle where does he go for his 2nd cycle? 1.5 grams? More? Absolutely no reason someone can't make phenomenal progress on 500-600mg of test for their first time. Sorry to be so blunt but it's bad advice and I believe in harm reduction or at the very least cycling smart.

Gainz.

Worst advice ever dude. If he goes with a gram of testosterone for his first cycle where does he go for his 2nd cycle? 1.5 grams? More? Absolutely no reason someone can't make phenomenal progress on 500-600mg of test for their first time. Sorry to be so blunt but it's bad advice and I believe in harm reduction or at the very least cycling smart.
Especially since he has no idea how he responds yet.
Some people don't need very much to grow. While others are extremely prone to sides. He might grow just as much muscle from 400mg as he would from 800mg or more. So he'd be throwing money away and risking sides for no reason.

bobby ricky

Especially since he has no idea how he responds yet.
Some people don't need very much to grow. While others are extremely prone to sides. He might grow just as much muscle from 400mg as he would from 800mg or more. So he'd be throwing money away and risking sides for no reason.
A gram and a half for me sounds like heaven 👍 for first run he might grow some real nice tits👎

Gainz.

A gram and a half for me sounds like heaven 👍 for first run he might grow some real nice tits👎
Theres a big part of me that wants to double my dose and add several weeks to my cycle. Like 600mg for 16 weeks. But I keep reminding myself its not a race, I don't have a timeline and most importantly... its not a toy! Patience and common sense is my friend! I don't have any myself... so it helps to be friends with them

Twizted

Theres a big part of me that wants to double my dose and add several weeks to my cycle. Like 600mg for 16 weeks. But I keep reminding myself its not a race, I don't have a timeline and most importantly... its not a toy! Patience and common sense is my friend! I don't have any myself... so it helps to be friends with them
I ran 500mg for my first run