2.5 week update

Terumo23g

Worst advice ever dude. If he goes with a gram of testosterone for his first cycle where does he go for his 2nd cycle? 1.5 grams? More? Absolutely no reason someone can't make phenomenal progress on 500-600mg of test for their first time. Sorry to be so blunt but it's bad advice and I believe in harm reduction or at the very least cycling smart.
Im 47 now been running test at around a gram since I was 28. Im in perfect health and still out lift guys half my age.

D

Deleted member 45086

Pinned my 6th dose today. Have worked out 12 times in 17 days and unbelievably have added almost a half inch to my biceps.

Pics from February, was using creatine and protein 100% natty for all 47 years of my existence
View attachment 865063
2 pics from weekend before first pinning. 223 pounds 17.25 bicepsView attachment 865064View attachment 865065

Pics from today. 232puonds, mostly water weight I am sure, 17.75 biceps. I think I am doing ok for less than 3 weeks.View attachment 865066View attachment 865067
Thanks for everyone’s information, help and encouragement.
You gotta pretty good arm going there. Keep working and watch that baby grow.

D

Deleted member 45086

Im 47 now been running test at around a gram since I was 28. Im in perfect health and still out lift guys half my age.
A gram is great after a few cycles but it is a little too much to start with. And I am not griping at you brother I run 1000-1250 now when I run test and like you I have no side effects. It might catch up to us later in life but who knows.

Twizted

I get that, if that's what you want to do and you can handle it then go for it bro. I'm not saying running 1 gram is crazy for someone experienced. I'm saying it's crazy for someone's first cycle. I mean OP is like 3.5 weeks in on a 500mg cycle, he hasn't even got to the fun part yet and your suggesting doubling his dose. Absolutely no need for that is what I'm saying.

bobby ricky

Judging by your avatar you look great brother. Do you stay at that dose all the time or do you cruise? This is the prime example why they do not want us talking testosterone. Keep up the good work brother

Terumo23g

I get that, if that's what you want to do and you can handle it then go for it bro. I'm not saying running 1 gram is crazy for someone experienced. I'm saying it's crazy for someone's first cycle. I mean OP is like 3.5 weeks in on a 500mg cycle, he hasn't even got to the fun part yet and your suggesting doubling his dose. Absolutely no need for that is what I'm saying.
Im not disagreeing with you or am I taking offense. Like I said if he notices any sides at 1 gram a dose taper down.

I have realized throughout the years the test along with other substances are not accurately dosed. Most of the time under dosed. A gram is a happy medium.

Gainz.

Im not disagreeing with you or am I taking offense. Like I said if he notices any sides at 1 gram a dose taper down.

I have realized throughout the years the test along with other substances are not accurately dosed. Most of the time under dosed. A gram is a happy medium.
I've had a similar thought, with this ugl stuff... am I really getting 300mg... ir am I getting 244 mg? Or am I getting 402mg?
I'm definitely not spending the money to send it out.
But I'm also not completely relying on the vial to make me grow! Hard work and proper diet is key, I just use test as a boost.
Besides as horny as 300mg a week makes me... I don't think my gf could handle me on anything more... poor thing is already having a hard time walking

Twizted

I've had a similar thought, with this ugl stuff... am I really getting 300mg... ir am I getting 244 mg? Or am I getting 402mg?
But I'm also not completely relying on the vial to make me grow! Hard work and proper diet is key, I just use test as a boost.
Besides as horny as 300mg a week makes me... I don't think my gf could handle me on anything more... poor thing is already having a hard time walking
This is why you go with sources that other users have sent out for testing. Or go with a lab that is known for high purity test results.

Gainz.

This is why you go with sources that other users have sent out for testing. Or go with a lab that is known for high purity test results.
I did, I don't mean to sound like a downer or say I'm getting ripped off. But I've worked at a manufacturing company for a long time. I know how hard it is to make a constant product.
I guess I should of said numbers like 275mg or 325mg. I'm in no way speaking bad about the sources. I'm just saying the more product you make, the harder it is to be constant.
Due to the nature of it all, you expect a little variation from vial to vial. I just assume it comes with the territory

D

Deleted member 45086

I did, I don't mean to sound like a downer or say I'm getting ripped off. But I've worked at a manufacturing company for a long time. I know how hard it is to make a constant product.
I guess I should of said numbers like 275mg or 325mg. I'm in no way speaking bad about the sources. I'm just saying the more product you make, the harder it is to be constant.
Due to the nature of it all, you expect a little variation from vial to vial. I just assume it comes with the territory
We just all wish you would put some pants on. 😂.

Terumo23g

Ha ha, yep thats always a good indicator your Test is working. Although there have been times even using a gram of test my sex drive was horrible. Must have had some bunk stuff.

bobby ricky

Ha ha, yep thats always a good indicator your Test is working. Although there have been times even using a gram of test my sex drive was horrible. Must have had some bunk stuff.
I’m very interested if you stay at 1 gram all year or do you come down for some time? Just wondering because what you’re doing is definitely working.

Terumo23g

I’m very interested if you stay at 1 gram all year or do you come down for some time? Just wondering because what you’re doing is definitely working.
Thanks, that pic is from 10 years ago. Im much leaner now.After Covid hit my workouts haven't been the same. I only use enough gear to boost my energy levels enough to get into the gym.

I was using EC labs Mega Test 450 the last few months and noticed very little results on it. Running it at just under a gram. I just ordered some Test from one of the recommended suppliers off this site and I am already noticing the difference. Today was my 2nd injection and its already kicking in.

D

Deleted member 45086

Thanks, that pic is from 10 years ago. Im much leaner now.After Covid hit my workouts haven't been the same. I only use enough gear to boost my energy levels enough to get into the gym.

I was using EC labs Mega Test 450 the last few months and noticed very little results on it. Running it at just under a gram. I just ordered some Test from one of the recommended suppliers off this site and I am already noticing the difference. Today was my 2nd injection and its already kicking in.
What brand of test did you get.