2 weeks in, pictures and the changes ive noticed

unclem

eventhough i got a pacemaker- defibrilator my ass can go at it. like you bandit ill die doing testosterone of some kind. my heart is in great shape so i know. i might do a step into slin as you can buy slin otc in ny.

Gainz.

eventhough i got a pacemaker- defibrilator my ass can go at it. like you bandit ill die doing testosterone of some kind. my heart is in great shape so i know. i might do a step into slin as you can buy slin otc in ny.
I quit buying any kind of over the counter "muscle builder" all the " test booster, fat cutting, mass stack, oxygen increasing.... nonsense"
I mean I'm sure some of them might do something. But after watching... probably way too much mpmd and seeing him break down these compounds. Seeing companies charging $75 for a bottle of basically black pepper and horny goat weed, I'm just sticking with gear and putting that money I use to waste into a better diet.

I'm not trying to start a riot, or a Pepsi vs coke thread. But when I first started working out almost 2 years ago I spent a lot of money on test booster and stacks and creatine... ect.
I swear I through that money right in the garbage. Never really noticed anything spectacular.
Not like a vial of test and a good mass gainer.

That said, on Amazon there's a mass stack, with a test booster, slin and recovery from enhanced labs I've heard very good things about.

kingswe3are

If you ever take the plunge to run test or whatever nothing over the counter will ever stack up. In my opinion. I believe a lot of that shit is just in your head. Guess it helps because you spend the money, take it, then actually start working out & eating better. Not the shit your taking that helps really just the fact that your now working out & eating right. That is what starts the change. It’s mental, but if it starts getting you to change your lifestyle I guess it would be worth it. I’m past that point in my life and have been for several years, but newcomers so could see how it would help w cause of what I stated above!! Just me two sense

Gainz.

If you ever take the plunge to run test or whatever nothing over the counter will ever stack up. In my opinion. I believe a lot of that shit is just in your head. Guess it helps because you spend the money, take it, then actually start working out & eating better. Not the shit your taking that helps really just the fact that your now working out & eating right. That is what starts the change. It’s mental, but if it starts getting you to change your lifestyle I guess it would be worth it. I’m past that point in my life and have been for several years, but newcomers so could see how it would help w cause of what I stated above!! Just me two sense
I absolutely agree! Took the words right out of my mouth!