2 weeks in, pictures and the changes ive noticed

D

Deleted member 45086

Man I wish I could post better quality pictures. The camera just isn't picking up the changes I've been seeing. Theres 2 body parts i feel are much bigger, and then theres several different muscles that are way more defined.
I'm still dealing with acne on my shoulders, but nothing to crazy.

Black shorts are today, red pants 2 weeks ago
Where's your weight at presently?

D

Deleted member 45086

Man I wish I could post better quality pictures. The camera just isn't picking up the changes I've been seeing. Theres 2 body parts i feel are much bigger, and then theres several different muscles that are way more defined.

Arms are thicker

Gainz.

184lb
It's the heaviest I've ever been. 2 weeks ago I was 181. But I lost 3lb and gained 4lbs in that time.

Gainz.

Arms are thicker
For sure, but my lats! It's not the best angle, but if you look at my lats in the black shorts, then compare to the red... you can clearly see how much bigger they are. The defined lines in my chest are new. And maybe I'll take some more pics... but I swear my traps are traps are finally growing

D

Deleted member 45086

184lb
It's the heaviest I've ever been. 2 weeks ago I was 181. But I lost 3lb and gained 4lbs in that time.
That's gonna be one of your best indicators of growth. Always is for hard gainers. It'll pick up on thickness before your eyes even will. Try to keep gaining 2-3 lbs a week. You are doing great 👍.

Gainz.

That's gonna be one of your best indicators of growth. Always is for hard gainers. It'll pick up on thickness before your eyes even will. Try to keep gaining 2-3 lbs a week. You are doing great 👍.
The thing my pictures wont show is my muscle fibers... my shoulders, forearms, triceps, and calves. Really seeing those nice lines and cuts. The most obvious is the line in my chest. I've never had that before.
But considering its summer, I'm not exactly upset that I keep getting more and more defined.

But I'm 90% sure I'm gonna add some weeks to my cycle. And I'm really thinking about doing 20-30mg of dbol for the last 6 weeks. I have to place a order for the test anyway, mind as well make the cost of shipping worth it and throw some dbol in the mix.

If someone thinks it's a terrible idea let me know now.

D

Deleted member 45086

The thing my pictures wont show is my muscle fibers... my shoulders, forearms, triceps, and calves. Really seeing those nice lines and cuts. The most obvious is the line in my chest. I've never had that before.
But considering its summer, I'm not exactly upset that I keep getting more and more defined.

But I'm 90% sure I'm gonna add some weeks to my cycle. And I'm really thinking about doing 20-30mg of dbol for the last 6 weeks. I have to place a order for the test anyway, mind as well make the cost of shipping worth it and throw some dbol in the mix.

If someone thinks it's a terrible idea let me know now.
Think it would be fine to add dbol at that dosage

Gainz.

Think it would be fine to add dbol at that dosage
Ok awesome, here's my only question on that. Can I run dbol up until my last injection. Or should I stop dbol a week or 2 before I stop test?
I've seen 2 different opinions on that.
Just seeing what you think

So running a 16 week test cycle with dbol being from week 10-16

Or should I run dbol from week 8 to 14?

D

Deleted member 45086

Ok awesome, here's my only question on that. Can I run dbol up until my last injection. Or should I stop dbol a week or 2 before I stop test?
I've seen 2 different opinions on that.
Just seeing what you think

So running a 16 week test cycle with dbol being from week 10-16

Or should I run dbol from week 8 to 14?
I always run them to the end but either is fine

rosoo

Looking good brother, from the photo can actually see the progress too :)

leehogg9320

Keep taking pictures. Try and stay consistent in terms of photo locations, etc. Try and make sure the lighting is always the same. Good work.

Gainz.

Feeling cute, might delete later 🤣🤣

I know it hasn't been 2 weeks, just feeling good during this workout.

Attachments

• received_416366373552452.jpeg
    received_416366373552452.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 23
  • received_567153441463523.jpeg
    received_567153441463523.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 23
D

Deleted member 45086

Feeling cute, might delete later 🤣🤣

I know it hasn't been 2 weeks, just feeling good during this workout.
You're definitely getting a knot on your arm. Keep going and keep eating, you are making impressive progress

Gainz.

But that separation from my shoulder and trap... you have no idea how happy I am to see that! Even though they still little... they are finally growing!

tmw360

Ok... I finally figured out how to get these to load. Had to send them to myself through email then save to phone.
But here's where I was in December of 2020.
I was 137lbs. I really didn't like myself here. Lots of bad life choices. But thanks to my girl the person in these pics is long gone!
40lbs and 3inches on my arms... and all the confidence... and arrogance that comes with it 🤣.

(I can't believe I posted these 🤦‍♂️)
Hopefully they give someone motivation!
Congrats ! If you dont mind me asking how did you start out on what gear ? In the above post you mention just Test ...so I was wondering if thats all you are using on top of your workouts, and diet...Im 48 have had low T and currently just doing a TRT but want to start pumping some and getting tone and just getting healthier as the test has made me feel like a man again and has made me motivated

Gainz.

Ok, my new order showed up! Love my new source... I'll write a review on that soon enough. But I went almost 2 full weeks without pinning. 10 days to be exact. So I took that time to just chill and eat. I have a extremely physical job, and I've been riding a bike to work. So I've been exercising, just not weight training. But I just pinned today, so tomorrow I'll be back full swing into the weights.

rosoo

Ok, my new order showed up! Love my new source... I'll write a review on that soon enough. But I went almost 2 full weeks without pinning. 10 days to be exact. So I took that time to just chill and eat. I have a extremely physical job, and I've been riding a bike to work. So I've been exercising, just not weight training. But I just pinned today, so tomorrow I'll be back full swing into the weights.
Congrats Bro :)

Gainz.

I just realized I haven't posted in a bit. Took a week off while waiting for my newest shipment. Now I have a full week under my belt on test and 20mg of dbol every day. Sitting at 187 right now. That's 50lbs since I started about 18 months ago now. I really wish I had a better camera... or better lighting. Because these pics do me little justice. My Vascularity, my muscle fibers...just lost on this 4 year old camera. Again my weight gain isn't what I had hoped for... but I'm still very happy with my transformation

Attachments

• received_583906259910944.jpeg
    received_583906259910944.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 12
  • received_413861000794157.jpeg
    received_413861000794157.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 13

Gainz.

Here's a little side by side from right before I started gear, and where I am now. It's a 10-12lb difference (depending on the day)
I'm most happy about that knot on my bicep, and my traps starting to grow. Even though I've gained weight.. I look much leaner. Some people would kill for that... not exactly what I wanted to happen. But I'm just glad the scale is going in the right direction... no matter how slow its happening.

If I have to clarify which one is which... I swear I'll quit and never workout again! 🤣🤣

This is no pump no nothing. And after I just had 5 slices of pizza and a half gallon of chocolate milk

Attachments

• received_529167695623776.jpeg
    received_529167695623776.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 15