2 weeks in, pictures and the changes ive noticed

D

Deleted member 45086

Here's a little side by side from right before I started gear, and where I am now. It's a 10-12lb difference (depending on the day)
I'm most happy about that knot on my bicep, and my traps starting to grow. Even though I've gained weight.. I look much leaner. Some people would kill for that... not exactly what I wanted to happen. But I'm just glad the scale is going in the right direction... no matter how slow its happening.

If I have to clarify which one is which... I swear I'll quit and never workout again! 🤣🤣

This is no pump no nothing. And after I just had 5 slices of pizza and a half gallon of chocolate milk
Yeah you can really tell your progress. Keep working hard buddy, it's definitely paying off.

PedritoHID

Here's a little side by side from right before I started gear, and where I am now. It's a 10-12lb difference (depending on the day)
I'm most happy about that knot on my bicep, and my traps starting to grow. Even though I've gained weight.. I look much leaner. Some people would kill for that... not exactly what I wanted to happen. But I'm just glad the scale is going in the right direction... no matter how slow its happening.

If I have to clarify which one is which... I swear I'll quit and never workout again! 🤣🤣

This is no pump no nothing. And after I just had 5 slices of pizza and a half gallon of chocolate milk
Damn bro, you gaining lean as fuck! That's everyones dream. Good job

Gainz.

Damn bro, you gaining lean as fuck! That's everyones dream. Good job
I thought we talked about this... no one is ever happy with anything! 🤣🤣
I was hoping to bulk and go from like 12% bf to 15%.
Instead I'm just getting more shredded... I don't want to get more shredded! 🤣🤣
I mean it's fine, I'm looking good, I'm feeling great... I'm really not gonna complain about it. Just learn from it and try to bulk that much harder during the winter, since I know I'll be able to get shredded during the summer

D

Deleted member 45086

I thought we talked about this... no one is ever happy with anything! 🤣🤣
I was hoping to bulk and go from like 12% bf to 15%.
Instead I'm just getting more shredded... I don't want to get more shredded! 🤣🤣
I mean it's fine, I'm looking good, I'm feeling great... I'm really not gonna complain about it. Just learn from it and try to bulk that much harder during the winter, since I know I'll be able to get shredded during the summer
I know you don't want to hear this but you gotta eat more. You might be another Twizted. Add another 1000 calories a day to bulk up. You'll guys have tapeworms. 😂

Gainz.

I know you don't want to hear this but you gotta eat more. You might be another Twizted. Add another 1000 calories a day to bulk up. You'll guys have tapeworms. 😂
Brother I'm fucking trying! Its hard enough for me to eat to begin with! Add on the heat, then my extremely active job... its just so hard.
I only get to eat once at work. I work from 5am (so I'm up at 4am) to 2:30pm. Home by 3.
So basically all my eating has to get done between 3 and 9pm. Eating 4,000 calories in 6 hours... its just fucking impossible. But im trying man

D

Deleted member 45086

Brother I'm fucking trying! Its hard enough for me to eat to begin with! Add on the heat, then my extremely active job... its just so hard.
I only get to eat once at work. I work from 5am (so I'm up at 4am) to 2:30pm. Home by 3.
So basically all my eating has to get done between 3 and 9pm. Eating 4,000 calories in 6 hours... its just fucking impossible. But im trying man
Tell you something that might help. I described my work schedule, which is similar to yours, to a guy on another forum. He said to overload carbs on the weekend and days off. Rice, spaghetti, ramen noodles, potatoes. I know it's very difficult for you to try and eat more. Believe me I understand I work in hellish conditions. Just trying to help you out Doc. I can't even imagine having to eat constantly from daylight to dark just to gain weight.

Gainz.

Tell you something that might help. I described my work schedule, which is similar to yours, to a guy on another forum. He said to overload carbs on the weekend and days off. Rice, spaghetti, ramen noodles, potatoes. I know it's very difficult for you to try and eat more. Believe me I understand I work in hellish conditions. Just trying to help you out Doc. I can't even imagine having to eat constantly from daylight to dark just to gain weight.
Yeah I work outside. Also everyone skips lunch so we can get out earlier... I can't be the only guy who takes lunch. So my only chance to eat at work is my 9am 15 minute break. But yeah my appetite is garbage enough, when it's hot out its even worse. The only upside is I get plenty of water.
The other upside is I will get laid off for 3 months in the winter. I'm gonna take full advantage of that and do my bulk cycle during that time. 3 months of eating, lifting, test ,MK-677, deca... and probably dbol 🤣

Gainz.

Or maybe anadrol, I keep hearing really good things about it. I'd like to try as many things as quickly, and safely as possible. See what works best for me.
With it being during the winter, I'm not worried about water weight or gaining some fat... not that I think that's even fucking possible at this point

MusculeX

Its took a time to read your post from beginning.
first of all you did a great job! keep going buddy!
Regarding diet, damn its true, for me personally its much harder to eat 4000-4500 calories then be on 1300. My life hack was rice crackers( without sugar, salt or other additives). Super easy to take them everywhere and you can eat them non stop. The only one problem when you have meal time, you already full :D

Gainz.

Its took a time to read your post from beginning.
first of all you did a great job! keep going buddy!
Regarding diet, damn its true, for me personally its much harder to eat 4000-4500 calories then be on 1300. My life hack was rice crackers( without sugar, salt or other additives). Super easy to take them everywhere and you can eat them non stop. The only one problem when you have meal time, you already full :D
Thanks brother, its definitely been a journey. I barely remember the person I was 18 months ago.
But yeah I wish I didn't have such a unhealthy relationship with food.
If only I could gain muscle on 1,300 calories a day 🦸‍♂️.
Unfortunately that's not the case, I need 3,000 just not to lose weight!
I eat a ton of peanuts (honey roasted) and every single day I have a half gallon of chocolate milk. I love chocolate milk so much... so much! A half gallon is 1,200 cals and 60g of protein. So it's definitely been helpful... sometimes I even put some egg whites in there

PedritoHID

Thanks brother, its definitely been a journey. I barely remember the person I was 18 months ago.
But yeah I wish I didn't have such a unhealthy relationship with food.
If only I could gain muscle on 1,300 calories a day 🦸‍♂️.
Unfortunately that's not the case, I need 3,000 just not to lose weight!
I eat a ton of peanuts (honey roasted) and every single day I have a half gallon of chocolate milk. I love chocolate milk so much... so much! A half gallon is 1,200 cals and 60g of protein. So it's definitely been helpful... sometimes I even put some egg whites in there
How the fuck you have a stomach for all that food? I can't eat half of that, that's why I've increased only 12 pounds in 2 months :(

D

Deleted member 45086

Or maybe anadrol, I keep hearing really good things about it. I'd like to try as many things as quickly, and safely as possible. See what works best for me.
With it being during the winter, I'm not worried about water weight or gaining some fat... not that I think that's even fucking possible at this point
Anadrol doesn't make you gain fat like dbol just a ton of water. The downside is that it kills a lot of people's appetite whereas with a few exceptions dbol increases appetite and honestly in most people that are already lean it just packs on water and muscle as well.

Twizted

Looking good brother! If anyone understands your struggle it is me lol, it sucks to have to eat 3k or so calories just to maintain. I know alot of people harp on the eat whole foods method and I'm not saying it's wrong. It's definitely better to get your nutrients from whole food, however, for me personally if I want to bulk I absolutely have to add in weight gainer shakes.

I use the GNC brand bulk 1340, it is frequently on buy one get one or buy one get one half off sales.it has 1340 calories a d like 50grams of protein in one shake and I add a whole banana, a pack or two of oatmeal, and an assload of peanut butter. My shakes usually come to around 35oz total lol, you can definitely make it with less milk but I prefer alot. One full shake with all the extras comes in to just under 3k calories and over 100 grams of protein thanks to the 7 or 8 tablespoons of PB lol.

D

Deleted member 45086

Looking good brother! If anyone understands your struggle it is me lol, it sucks to have to eat 3k or so calories just to maintain. I know alot of people harp on the eat whole foods method and I'm not saying it's wrong. It's definitely better to get your nutrients from whole food, however, for me personally if I want to bulk I absolutely have to add in weight gainer shakes.

I use the GNC brand bulk 1340, it is frequently on buy one get one or buy one get one half off sales.it has 1340 calories a d like 50grams of protein in one shake and I add a whole banana, a pack or two of oatmeal, and an assload of peanut butter. My shakes usually come to around 35oz total lol, you can definitely make it with less milk but I prefer alot. One full shake with all the extras comes in to just under 3k calories and over 100 grams of protein thanks to the 7 or 8 tablespoons of PB lol.
😂, Now that's a shake.

D

Deleted member 45086

Bro I'm telling you if it wasn't for those shakes I'd still be a skinny fuck lol. I just can't seem to consistently eat 5k+ calories without them.
I'm glad you posted it because I think there's a lot of guys that are still fairly new that just don't understand how many calories they need if they already have a lean frame and a high metabolism. They don't get half the results out of a cycle as they could because the caloric needs are not met.

Twizted

I'm glad you posted it because I think there's a lot of guys that are still fairly new that just don't understand how many calories they need if they already have a lean frame and a high metabolism. They don't get half the results out of a cycle as they could because the caloric needs are not met.
Yea for sure, I think alot of ppl see others that can bulk on 3000-3500 calories and assume it will work for them. I can cut on alot of peoples bulk calories . Another big thing to keep in mind when you have fast metabolism is your calorie needs will change very quick. 4500 may work great but then you add 10lbs of muscle and now you need more.

Gainz.

Bro I'm telling you if it wasn't for those shakes I'd still be a skinny fuck lol. I just can't seem to consistently eat 5k+ calories without them.
Looking like me if it weren't for the shakes 🤣🤣😭

Haha I'm definitely gonna check it out though. These containers of shakes get fucking expensive brother!
How the fuck you have a stomach for all that food? I can't eat half of that, that's why I've increased only 12 pounds in 2 months :(
I don't... I struggle every single day man! It's a fight! If I go to many days in a row above 3,500 calories I literally throw up in my sleep! I'm FUCKING STRUGGLING to stay at 185-187lbs (every other day I'm up or down 2lbs) I honestly feel like that 210lb weight goal is a million miles away sometimes. But I also remember that not that long ago I was 137lbs... so its going, just going slow. I need to figure out something else.... I need to figure out a way to intake more food without literally getting sick because of it. I think I'm gonna start looking into professional eating. These dudes can stretch their stomachs. I think if I can do that it will not only help increase my appetite, but not make me hate life after eating.
@Bigbelly see I read that anadrol packs on size more than any other oral out there. But I don't seem to have any of the normal water retention issues. This is my... idk 12th week on test, and almost the end of my 2nd week on dbol, haven't gained a ounce of water weight.
And at this point I don't think I could gain fat if my life depended on it. And I'm not bragging about that... I so fucking wish I could bulk, so I could finally do a cut and eat how I'd like to. I swear when I'm finally done with this cycle and pct I'm gonna fast for at least 4 days. I'm not even gonna look at food... I'm so fucking sick of it 🤣🤣

Twizted

I think I pay 50-60 bucks for two tubs of my weight gainer when I catch it on sale. Each tub is like 7lbs and it's a lifesaver

Gainz.

I think I pay 50-60 bucks for two tubs of my weight gainer when I catch it on sale. Each tub is like 7lbs and it's a lifesaver
Damn that's a good deal! A little while back I found 12lb tubs on Amazon for $40. I bought 3 of them immediately. By the time I was done with the first 1 I went to get a few more and the price doubled. So I'm definitely looking for some.
I always use milk and egg whites in my shakes... definitely gonna start throwing some peanut butter in there