2 weeks in, pictures and the changes ive noticed

unclem

what about those blue hearts, i used to get by 500 in bottle @ $ 100. aahhh memories lol.

unclem

Here's a little side by side from right before I started gear, and where I am now. It's a 10-12lb difference (depending on the day)
I'm most happy about that knot on my bicep, and my traps starting to grow. Even though I've gained weight.. I look much leaner. Some people would kill for that... not exactly what I wanted to happen. But I'm just glad the scale is going in the right direction... no matter how slow its happening.

If I have to clarify which one is which... I swear I'll quit and never workout again! 🤣🤣

This is no pump no nothing. And after I just had 5 slices of pizza and a half gallon of chocolate milk
nice work........

Gainz.

Where are the updates brother? :cool:
:cool::cool::cool:
Got done with my pct. And took a week off. Had to want it again. started lifting, waiting on a package from overseas. that had a issue and had to get re-shipped. but my Christmas came early, literally just started injections back up on Monday. Just been too busy to write about it. But I'm gonna start another cycle log soon. But this will be blast and cruise.

Here's my early Christmas present to myself... it's so pretty...

Attachments

• received_672901861080294.jpeg
    received_672901861080294.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 13

MusculeX

Got done with my pct. And took a week off. Had to want it again. started lifting, waiting on a package from overseas. that had a issue and had to get re-shipped. but my Christmas came early, literally just started injections back up on Monday. Just been too busy to write about it. But I'm gonna start another cycle log soon. But this will be blast and cruise.

Here's my early Christmas present to myself... it's so pretty...
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Nice little treats!!! Anyways, waiting on your new log, you've chosed a right path brother!

Gainz.

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Nice little treats!!! Anyways, waiting on your new log, you've chosed a right path brother!
Thanks brother, I'm gonna do 2 weeks of trt, then I'm gonna jump into my cycle.
Gonna do 425 test, 200 tren, 200 deca. Then probably 8 weeks on, 10 weeks off (blast and cruise) I also have dbol and mast.
Gonna save the dbol for the next 8 week blast. Then summer I'm going 400mg test, 300 tren, 300 mast. I'm really excited about that 1!

Gainz.

Daaamn brother! That looks noice! Have you been looking into adding some HGH later?
No...maybe...I've thought about it. It doesn't intrest me now, but neither did gear 2 years ago... so who knows 🤣🤣

Attachments

• nice-nooice.gif
    nice-nooice.gif
    560.7 KB · Views: 4

MusculeX

I think HGH and other similar stuff is something that everyone is getting to eventually! As deeper you go, more confidence will follow hahaha

Gainz.

I think HGH and other similar stuff is something that everyone is getting to eventually! As deeper you go, more confidence will follow hahaha
The correlation between hgh and diabetes scares the shit out of me. How true it is, or how likely it is to happen... that's another story. But I've definitely heard the horror stories.
But I'm also aware of all the good that can come from it... so maybe. But I have done almost 0 research on it

suppsforlife

yeah, don't run something that you don't know and haven't researched.
but yes, HGH can be great. There is a link between HGH and diabetes, but as long as you do it responsibly, there's no need to worry. Quite sure you've heard horror stories regarding steroids. but as you can see, everything's perfect as long as doing them correctly.

MusculeX

The correlation between hgh and diabetes scares the shit out of me. How true it is, or how likely it is to happen... that's another story. But I've definitely heard the horror stories.
But I'm also aware of all the good that can come from it... so maybe. But I have done almost 0 research on it
Of course, you definitely have do put some time down to do the research and do your bloods before considering. If you do things right and your tests will be fine to start HGH, there should be no problems of running it

MusculeX

yeah, don't run something that you don't know and haven't researched.
but yes, HGH can be great. There is a link between HGH and diabetes, but as long as you do it responsibly, there's no need to worry. Quite sure you've heard horror stories regarding steroids. but as you can see, everything's perfect as long as doing them correctly.
Very True!

bobby ricky

Ok... I finally figured out how to get these to load. Had to send them to myself through email then save to phone.
But here's where I was in December of 2020.
I was 137lbs. I really didn't like myself here. Lots of bad life choices. But thanks to my girl the person in these pics is long gone!
40lbs and 3inches on my arms... and all the confidence... and arrogance that comes with it 🤣.

(I can't believe I posted these 🤦‍♂️)
Hopefully they give someone motivation!
I need to post my picture before I started but I was embarrassed to do so😂. Never forget where u came from.
You have came so far brother.

kingswe3are

I have been thinking about hgh for 3-4 years now, but have never went through with it. I know there is a lot more to it and everyone needs to do their research, but in y’all’s opinion what is a good cycle of it? Last guy I talked to about it said 4-6iu a day for I think 12 weeks or maybe he said more. Can’t recall at the moment!!! I know this is getting off the thread, but would like to get more info.

Gainz.

I have been thinking about hgh for 3-4 years now, but have never went through with it. I know there is a lot more to it and everyone needs to do their research, but in y’all’s opinion what is a good cycle of it? Last guy I talked to about it said 4-6iu a day for I think 12 weeks or maybe he said more. Can’t recall at the moment!!! I know this is getting off the thread, but would like to get more info.
My thread is your thread, I'd like to know just as much as you brother!
I need to post my picture before I started but I was embarrassed to do so😂. Never forget where u came from.
You have came so far brother.
Me too man! I really didn't want to post my before pics. That was me at almost my worst. Not only physically, but mentally... emotionally...financially. I wasn't in a good place.
But that 137lb dude is long gone... that pathetic fuck died a long time ago. I'm a totally different person now. Even my gf (a huge reason I'm not that person anymore) has said to me several times, "I feel like I'm cheating on you... with the new you"
I just posted those pictures so maybe some guy in a similar situation can see that it is possible to look and feel better. Went from wanting to walk off a cliff, to walking around my neighborhood shirtless knowing I'm king dick! 🤣🤣

bobby ricky

My thread is your thread, I'd like to know just as much as you brother!

Me too man! I really didn't want to post my before pics. That was me at almost my worst. Not only physically, but mentally... emotionally...financially. I wasn't in a good place.
But that 137lb dude is long gone... that pathetic fuck died a long time ago. I'm a totally different person now. Even my gf (a huge reason I'm not that person anymore) has said to me several times, "I feel like I'm cheating on you... with the new you"
I just posted those pictures so maybe some guy in a similar situation can see that it is possible to look and feel better. Went from wanting to walk off a cliff, to walking around my neighborhood shirtless knowing I'm king dick! 🤣🤣
Funny u say that because testosterone made me who I was when she met me and she’s not so crazy about that. 48 fat no libido felt like prey.
Now I’m a predator again but nice and humble but can have a sharp tongue 😂. I believed this is what happens when u get old but it’s not. Testosterone effects every thing in your body your mind your thoughts. I take chances in life like I did when I was younger. I look so much better than anyone my age to the point they say what are u doing.
The wife wanted me to quit testosterone at one time and I said no way. I always give or get my wife what she wants because I adore her so much and she’s a great wife. I personally can’t and won’t live without testosterone period.

Gainz.

Funny u say that because testosterone made me who I was when she met me and she’s not so crazy about that. 48 fat no libido felt like prey.
Now I’m a predator again but nice and humble but can have a sharp tongue 😂. I believed this is what happens when u get old but it’s not. Testosterone effects every thing in your body your mind your thoughts. I take chances in life like I did when I was younger. I look so much better than anyone my age to the point they say what are u doing.
The wife wanted me to quit testosterone at one time and I said no way. I always give or get my wife what she wants because I adore her so much and she’s a great wife. I personally can’t and won’t live without testosterone period.
Yeah its definitely a game changer, the energy level, the mood it puts you in, the sex drive. I've fully invested in the dark side.