2 weeks in, pictures and the changes ive noticed

Gainz.

Gear arrived, So I took some pictures.
I'll post where I am now, and then I'll try to post a few pics every 2 weeks so new guys can see what to expect from a cycle.
I'm doing 300mg of test e a week.
Literally just did my first pin. My girl was freaking out about the length of the needle, but I barely felt it.
As of right now I'm 34, 6ft and 177lb. About 13% BF.

Attachments

• 20220511_212235.jpg
    20220511_212235.jpg
    777.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 20220511_212214.jpg
    20220511_212214.jpg
    789.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 20220511_212418.jpg
    20220511_212418.jpg
    798.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 20220511_212243.jpg
    20220511_212243.jpg
    778 KB · Views: 44
  • 20220511_212922.jpg
    20220511_212922.jpg
    783.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220511_213115.jpg
    20220511_213115.jpg
    979.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45086

You will be very proud of yourself if you eat and work hard by the end of your cycle. Wish you the best results brother. I can't stress food enough.

Gainz.

You will be very proud of yourself if you eat and work hard by the end of your cycle. Wish you the best results brother. I can't stress food enough.
Yeah I literally just got back from the grocery store, and set myself a decent diet plan that should give me 4k calories and 150g-180g of protein a day.

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah I literally just got back from the grocery store, and set myself a decent diet plan that should give me 4k calories and 150g-180g of protein a day.
At 177. You probably want about 1.5g/lb. If you need to go up to 250/day on protein. Just adjust as needed

Gainz.

Ok... I finally figured out how to get these to load. Had to send them to myself through email then save to phone.
But here's where I was in December of 2020.
I was 137lbs. I really didn't like myself here. Lots of bad life choices. But thanks to my girl the person in these pics is long gone!
40lbs and 3inches on my arms... and all the confidence... and arrogance that comes with it 🤣.

(I can't believe I posted these 🤦‍♂️)
Hopefully they give someone motivation!

Attachments

• received_528879818889519.jpeg
    received_528879818889519.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 30
  • received_681421939604867.jpeg
    received_681421939604867.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 21
  • received_528438775502477.jpeg
    received_528438775502477.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 27
  • received_535951561222917.jpeg
    received_535951561222917.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Gainz.

At 177. You probably want about 1.5g/lb. If you need to go up to 250/day on protein. Just adjust as needed
I was planning on going up to 200-220 by my 3rd week. I got liquid egg whites for just that reason. But you think I should go more?
Ok if I can stomach it, I still have a hard time eating that much food 🤢

D

Deleted member 45086

I was planning on going up to 200-220 by my 3rd week. I got liquid egg whites for just that reason. But you think I should go more?
Ok if I can stomach it, I still have a hard time eating that much food 🤢
Like what has been mentioned. Add 2 shakes a day and poof that's 1/3 of your daily protein but the rest needs to be food. It's not bad once you get a routine down.

Gainz.

Like what has been mentioned. Add 2 shakes a day and poof that's 1/3 of your daily protein but the rest needs to be food. It's not bad once you get a routine down.
Yeah I was actually wondering about that, liquid protein vs actual food protein. I was only planning on 1 shake a day because I didn't want to just drink my protein. But if I can add another shake instead of even more food... that would make my life much easier. And get me well into the 200s as far as protein is concerned.

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah I was actually wondering about that, liquid protein vs actual food protein. I was only planning on 1 shake a day because I didn't want to just drink my protein. But if I can add another shake instead of even more food... that would make my life much easier. And get me well into the 200s as far as protein is concerned.
Yeah if you are suffering and miserable trying to eat your calories then it's better to drink a good portion of it than to fall short of your needs.

Gainz.

Yeah if you are suffering and miserable trying to eat your calories then it's better to drink a good portion of it than to fall short of your needs.
I just got a 11lb tub of muscle juice mass gainer (and another one on the way) 1 shake is 1,300 calories and 74g of protein. If I have 2 of those a day those numbers will be very easy to hit. Because the diet plan I made is the numbers I listed previously with only 1 shake. And not counting the liquid egg whites I have to add to the shake. With them added it will put the shake around 100g of protein

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah you can start with 1 and bump it up if needed or start with 2 and drop to 1 if you are gaining unwanted fat but as long as it's muscle growth. FEED IT!. 😂

D

Deleted member 45086

I just got a 11lb tub of muscle juice mass gainer (and another one on the way) 1 shake is 1,300 calories and 74g of protein. If I have 2 of those a day those numbers will be very easy to hit. Because the diet plan I made is the numbers I listed previously with only 1 shake. And not counting the liquid egg whites I have to add to the shake. With them added it will put the shake around 100g of protein
1 is probably efficient, might even start with dividing it into 2 50gram protein shakes cause that is a lot at once. Just giving you different angles, you will get it dialed in

Gainz.

1 is probably efficient, might even start with dividing it into 2 50gram protein shakes cause that is a lot at once. Just giving you different angles, you will get it dialed in
For sure, the plan I have now and the 1 shake a day is what I plan on for the next 3 weeks. If I don't gain... idk... 3lbs by then I'm gonna readjust and up the cals and proteins. The next few weeks will be getting into the routine again. I was pretty good on sarms cycle, very determined and gained 12lbs from it. But the last few weeks I've definitely let my cals slip a little. But now that I'm on gear... I have that determination to make the most of it. Didn't spend all this money and put so much effort into research to waste it.
Its weird because the working out is easy for me. I can lift for 4hrs a day. I love every second of it... its the eating. I can't stand it.
Its probably the exact opposite for almost every other person.

D

Deleted member 45086

For sure, the plan I have now and the 1 shake a day is what I plan on for the next 3 weeks. If I don't gain... idk... 3lbs by then I'm gonna readjust and up the cals and proteins. The next few weeks will be getting into the routine again. I was pretty good on sarms cycle, very determined and gained 12lbs from it. But the last few weeks I've definitely let my cals slip a little. But now that I'm on gear... I have that determination to make the most of it. Didn't spend all this money and put so much effort into research to waste it.
Its weird because the working out is easy for me. I can lift for 4hrs a day. I love every second of it... its the eating. I can't stand it.
Its probably the exact opposite for almost every other person.
Just make sure you don't overtrain. Remember muscles grow at rest. I'm telling you are on a great site to help guide you. You'll do great 👍.

Gainz.

Just make sure you don't overtrain. Remember muscles grow at rest. I'm telling you are on a great site to help guide you. You'll do great 👍.
I don't know if you seen them, but I finally posted my before pics above. So I definitely understand the food part. And I do train every day, but I do moderate weight with lots of volume. I'm almost never sore the next day.
But I hear a lot of people talking about how gear makes them over train. Either from them trying to get the most out of it, or the gear physically driving them to push harder.. or making them feel stronger than they are (and literally tearing muscles or ligaments) I'm not gonna change my lifting program at all. Its been working great for me, and don't want to change to many things at once. Already starting gear and changing my diet. I feel like if I change my workout program... that's to many variables.

suppsforlife

changing my diet. I feel like if I change my workout program... that's to many variables.
changing diet is an extremely important part regardless if you're juicing or not as long as it's not 100% clean.
about changing workout program... well it depends. maybe talk to a trainer in your gym?

Gainz.

changing diet is an extremely important part regardless if you're juicing or not as long as it's not 100% clean.
about changing workout program... well it depends. maybe talk to a trainer in your gym?
Home gym.
I do a ton a volume. (A ton!)
And I'm always switching things up. Adding weight, adding reps, drop sets, super sets, cluster sets, bands instead of weight, cables instead of bands... I'm always pushing myself.
But I always stay moderate in weight, with a lot of volume. Even on my heavier days I only go to a heavy 6 rep range. 1 because no good spotter, and 2 I don't want to get hurt again. Been there did that, no thank you.
I also lift twice a day. 1 big workout during the day, then later at night I do a smaller exercise on what I haven't hit in a while. I try to hit every body part every 2 or 3 days

suppsforlife

seems like you know what you're doing. make sure you're not overtraining. about moderate weight - just find what it works for you. I remember a discussion here with people saying that for some it works better with moderate weight and more reps, while for others it works better with heavy weights and fewer reps. @Twizted was the second, if I remember well.

Gainz.

seems like you know what you're doing. make sure you're not overtraining. about moderate weight - just find what it works for you. I remember a discussion here with people saying that for some it works better with moderate weight and more reps, while for others it works better with heavy weights and fewer reps. @Twizted was the second, if I remember well.
I use to be obsessed with numbers, back when I was 26 I actually hit a 300lb bench. I weighed less than I do now. I really believe that had a lot to do with me getting hurt. I was pushing my body past what it could handle. Now that I'm older the amount of weight just doesn't matter to me anymore... not being in pain constantly does.
I was also taking the steps necessary to be a personal trainer. So I do know quite a bit about exercise and nutrition, the human body in general. It's the pharma side I knew nothing about.
Now that I'm getting back into good shape again I keep thinking about being a personal trainer... but idk... I don't really have patience for people anymore. 🤣🤣

Last edited: