2 weeks in, pictures and the changes ive noticed

Gainz.

I here you I just wanna be big lol, is that too much to ask?

Pictures are looking great AJ keep it up man and you will be a monster.
Hahaha,

I just read a new members stats. This dude is 6ft 220lb and 13% body fat.... and he's looking at a bulk cycle. That's just so crazy to me! Because 210lb 10% bf is my end goal! My "dream body" so to speak.
Its just funny to me how we are all in it for the same reasons, we all enjoy the same thing... but have drastically different goals.

But then again I might get to 210lbs (eventually) and think... ok... just another 20lbs. 🤣🤣🤣

Twizted

Hahaha,

I just read a new members stats. This dude is 6ft 220lb and 13% body fat.... and he's looking at a bulk cycle. That's just so crazy to me! Because 210lb 10% bf is my end goal! My "dream body" so to speak.
Its just funny to me how we are all in it for the same reasons, we all enjoy the same thing... but have drastically different goals.

But then again I might get to 210lbs (eventually) and think... ok... just another 20lbs. 🤣🤣🤣
Dude im there now. I started back last June ish at 140 and my goal was 200 lean. Ended up hitting 200 and was like ok 210 lean and I'm good lol. Now I'm a bit passed that. I keep telling myself I don't want to get much bigger but I keep going haha.

I definitely don't want to get freaky big, I'm really to the point where I have few areas I wanna bring up and then I should be happy. Atleast that's the idea.

Gainz.

Dude im there now. I started back last June ish at 140 and my goal was 200 lean. Ended up hitting 200 and was like ok 210 lean and I'm good lol. Now I'm a bit passed that. I keep telling myself I don't want to get much bigger but I keep going haha.

I definitely don't want to get freaky big, I'm really to the point where I have few areas I wanna bring up and then I should be happy. Atleast that's the idea.
How tall are you?
And you put on 70lbs in 1 year? Holy hell, I thought my 43lbs in 16 months was impressive. You almost doubled that in less time!
Do you have pics up?

Twizted

I'm 6ft so as you can imagine 140 literally looked like a skeleton. So alot of my growth is thanks to muscle memory. I was in decent shape a few years ago till things went south. Lost apetite, zero motivation, libido crashed, depression you name it. I could literally go a couple days without food and not notice. Once I got test in me it all came back lol.

Yeah I have pics. The thread is called need to increase my apetite. I'll bump it for you. Most recent pic is page 4 or 5 and the starting pics are on page 3 I think

Last edited:

Gainz.

I'm 6ft so as you can imagine 140 literally looked like a skeleton. So alot of my growth is thanks to muscle memory. I was in decent shape a few years ago till things went south. Lost apetite, zero motivation, libido crashed, depression you name it. I could literally go a couple days without food and not notice. Once I got test in me it all came back lol.

Yeah I have pics. The thread is called need to increase my apetite. I'll bump it for you. Most recent pic is page 4 or 5 and the starting pics are on page 3 I think
Dude... we did the same exact thing!
From 19 to 26 I was a gym bro. Looked extremely similar as I do now.
Then I got hurt and lost everything. over the next several years I lost everything. my will, my happiness, my ego... depression and anxiety, and terrible life choices. I would go days without eating. Got all the way down to 137lbs at 6ft tall.
That's why I was able to put so much on so fast. My muscle memory really helped me grow quickly. I just did it naturally, for the first year anyway. Then I got on sarms and now gear.
Starting to lift again was the best thing I ever did. That person from 2020 is long gone! I didn't like that guy very much, and I'm so happy to be rid of him

Eklyh

Ok... I finally figured out how to get these to load. Had to send them to myself through email then save to phone.
But here's where I was in December of 2020.
I was 137lbs. I really didn't like myself here. Lots of bad life choices. But thanks to my girl the person in these pics is long gone!
40lbs and 3inches on my arms... and all the confidence... and arrogance that comes with it 🤣.

(I can't believe I posted these 🤦‍♂️)
Hopefully they give someone motivation!
You've come a long way as a natty, congrats on that. I'm very curious to see your gains from your first cycle.

Gainz.

You've come a long way as a natty, congrats on that. I'm very curious to see your gains from your first cycle.
Thank you! Lots of eating and lifting, total overhaul in life choices.
And Me 🤬 too! I can't wait to see what I look like!
I'll continue to post pictures. Next group of pictures will be june 6th or 7th. That will be 4 weeks on test

Last edited:

Gainz.

New update, starting to get acne on my shoulders. Never really had any acne there before, so I definitely attribute it to the test. Yet my normal trouble spots, forehead and back are still fine.
Oh I also lost 3lbs. Not the end of the world... the last few days I've been working out like crazy, and its been super hot out 90°s and I've been constantly doing stuff outside. Mowing lawns, taking the dogs for hikes in the woods, then the holiday stuff. So I'm sure I just burned more than I was taking in. My diet has been very good. at least 95% on track. But I got a bunch of compliments, even my girl is starting to notice things. So I'm definitely on track.
Really thinking about adding weeks to my cycle.

Just had to post a picture of my favorite bitch!

Attachments

• 20220601_192934.jpg
    20220601_192934.jpg
    586.6 KB · Views: 13
  • received_746760349830786.jpeg
    received_746760349830786.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Gainz.

Today is the day I've really noticed some difference. Mostly in muscle fiber look. Unfortunately I have to take pictures in 8mp to get them to load here. But I'm gonna give it until Tuesday and then I'll post more pics. I'll try to get the same angles as last time. Also after 3 rough days of eating I gained those 3lbs back, plus another one. Just have to be more careful in the future not to lose them in the first place. Theres 2 parts of my body I see a huge difference in, but I'll wait to see what you guys say.... see if it's in my head or not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220605-022621_MyPlate.jpg
    Screenshot_20220605-022621_MyPlate.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 1

rosoo

New update, starting to get acne on my shoulders. Never really had any acne there before, so I definitely attribute it to the test. Yet my normal trouble spots, forehead and back are still fine.
Oh I also lost 3lbs. Not the end of the world... the last few days I've been working out like crazy, and its been super hot out 90°s and I've been constantly doing stuff outside. Mowing lawns, taking the dogs for hikes in the woods, then the holiday stuff. So I'm sure I just burned more than I was taking in. My diet has been very good. at least 95% on track. But I got a bunch of compliments, even my girl is starting to notice things. So I'm definitely on track.
Really thinking about adding weeks to my cycle.

Just had to post a picture of my favorite bitch!

Your bullie is so adorable... Mine is already 8yo 😁

Gainz.

Your bullie is so adorable... Mine is already 8yo 😁
Shes not a American bully... I know she looks like one so much. But shes a pitbull, cane corso mix. Mom was a 65lb red nose, dad was a 105lb cane corso (at only 2 years old). both breeds were used in making the American bully, I think that's why she looks like one so much. Shes 8 months and already 65lbs.
But yeah she is super cute, everywhere I go people swarm her.
The funny thing is that we weren't supposed to get her. I had a pure blood xl American bully picked out from B.G.K, it was a all black male. Some dude put a $7,000 deposit on it because it was the first pick. Well he never got the dog. So Dre told me just give him $5k for him because he already got the $7k (it's a $15,000 dog) so while we were making arrangements and checking flight times and all that fun stuff a friend of mine showed me pictures of his friends litter.
My girl seen them and fell in love. So for shits and giggles we took the 20 minute drive to see the pups. I was still absolutely determined to get the xl bully. A black xl bully has been the dog I've wanted for 10 years. so anyway we get to the pups, all 19 of them! And I have to say they were super cute, the father was gorgeous! A really good looking cane corso. So after a few minutes of chitchat I asked how much were they. I was fully expecting to hear $2,000 or $3,000. (Then I could tell my gf she was crazy and I wasn't spending that on a mix breed)
But this dude turns to me and says "two fifty" I said "$2,500?" (Almost excitedly so I could tell her no) and he said "no, $250" 🙄🙄🙄😳😳🤔🤔🤔 well damn! Spend $250 on this really cute puppy, or when it's all said and done $6,000
So needless to say I don't have my xl American bully. But I don't regret it. Shes my girl, I love this dog. Her and my other pitbull get along so well

I found pictures of the dog I was supposed to get

Attachments

• received_312895094381425.jpeg
    received_312895094381425.jpeg
    267.6 KB · Views: 3
  • received_573855831056960.jpeg
    received_573855831056960.jpeg
    365 KB · Views: 3
  • received_777042616617578.jpeg
    received_777042616617578.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 4
  • received_456595226274752.jpeg
    received_456595226274752.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 4

rosoo

Shes not a American bully... I know she looks like one so much. But shes a pitbull, cane corso mix. Mom was a 65lb red nose, dad was a 105lb cane corso (at only 2 years old). both breeds were used in making the American bully, I think that's why she looks like one so much. Shes 8 months and already 65lbs.
But yeah she is super cute, everywhere I go people swarm her.
The funny thing is that we weren't supposed to get her. I had a pure blood xl American bully picked out from B.G.K, it was a all black male. Some dude put a $7,000 deposit on it because it was the first pick. Well he never got the dog. So Dre told me just give him $5k for him because he already got the $7k (it's a $15,000 dog) so while we were making arrangements and checking flight times and all that fun stuff a friend of mine showed me pictures of his friends litter.
My girl seen them and fell in love. So for shits and giggles we took the 20 minute drive to see the pups. I was still absolutely determined to get the xl bully. A black xl bully has been the dog I've wanted for 10 years. so anyway we get to the pups, all 19 of them! And I have to say they were super cute, the father was gorgeous! A really good looking cane corso. So after a few minutes of chitchat I asked how much were they. I was fully expecting to hear $2,000 or $3,000. (Then I could tell my gf she was crazy and I wasn't spending that on a mix breed)
But this dude turns to me and says "two fifty" I said "$2,500?" (Almost excitedly so I could tell her no) and he said "no, $250" 🙄🙄🙄😳😳🤔🤔🤔 well damn! Spend $250 on this really cute puppy, or when it's all said and done $6,000
So needless to say I don't have my xl American bully. But I don't regret it. Shes my girl, I love this dog. Her and my other pitbull get along so well

I found pictures of the dog I was supposed to get
ah yes... she is adorable... mine is pitbull as well
got it as a gift when he is a baby he used to be a bit fat.. until recently he have literally protein intolerance since he was sick and he is now on fish and potato diet ..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

ah yes... she is adorable... mine is pitbull as well
got it as a gift when he is a baby he used to be a bit fat.. until recently he have literally protein intolerance since he was sick and he is now on fish and potato diet ..
He's a great looking boy! I've always been a fan of the big blue (grey) pits. I'm not really a fan of brown dogs.

Gainz.

Man I wish I could post better quality pictures. The camera just isn't picking up the changes I've been seeing. Theres 2 body parts i feel are much bigger, and then theres several different muscles that are way more defined.
I'm still dealing with acne on my shoulders, but nothing to crazy.

Black shorts are today, red pants 2 weeks ago

Attachments

• 20220607_153626.jpg
    20220607_153626.jpg
    840.5 KB · Views: 13
  • received_697965091508589.jpeg
    received_697965091508589.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 13