20 Yr Old Contemplating Gear Use

ClassicalEvince

Is there a way to tell if somebody is a hyper-responder to taking steroids? I feel that if I will never respond well and would need to ultimately abuse drugs, then there is no point in me touching them since how will I ever reach a professional level.

Somebody please let me know!

bobby ricky

How long have you been training?
Are you living like A bodybuilder?
Have you built A foundation?
How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
Are you A hyper responder to training?
I never touched gear until my bench press was over 300 lbs. you need A foundation before you build your house. You have A valid question for sure but we need some information from you.
I would think that if you did 500 test cyp per week for the normal cycle then did your pct with the help of the guy’s on the site. This would answer your question.

suppsforlife

There's no way to tell this unless actually using them. But due to the risk of being hypersensitive, it is recommended to start with a low dosage. There are other reasons too.

Bl00dpig

There's no way to know you are a hyper responder without actually doing them and seeing the results.

PedritoHID

In my 20s I was hitting the gym hard, getting big, that was the best years because my T levels were high. I started with roids 12 years later and it was because my T levels were low due to genetics.

Bobby's questions are key for you to think into getting in.

EMachine

At 20, I wouldn't mess with my own testosterone levels, unless you are having problems in the bedroom. You graduated High School two years ago, and are pretty much at your peak, in terms of wanting to hump every hot chick you see. With a solid diet, workout program, hard work, and consistency, you can build an awesome body at 20 years old. Your testosterone levels should be very high and I would not give in to peer pressure. These days, most kids want results NOW! I would recommend you take more time to consider the answers provided and decided against it. Quick question: have you used creatine before? How did you respond?

Twizted

You are 20 years old bro, you're in your prime for growing naturally. Hit the gym hard, eat big, and stay dedicated, the growth will come. Save steroids and testosterone for when your body starts naturally producing less.

HGH.to

problem is that many don't realize how steroids work. they just know that they make you big, but don't know how exactly. if they would learn that it boosts hormone levels which help you grow but when you're young you have plenty of hormones then it's easy to understand that there's actually no need to use steroids.

Mikeyz206

I like what is said above. At your age of 20. I would continue to be natural, unless you decide to go all in and be that bodybuilder. Many risks and rewards. Be responsible and get a physical and talk to your doctor you trust. Get his opinion also. Welcome to musclegurus and thank you for being here with us.

HGH.to

that's actually the main reason why is not recommended to start roids for younger people. they might damage their bodies in the long run