24-7.is Customer Discussions

24-7.is

I'm Jaxy, owner of some websites online, hope that you can receive me with open arms although you told me almost all my reviews were fake, you have to think, i was online doing this since 1997. But i will be very much more careful of course.

Well Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‡

Gainz.

I'm Jaxy, owner of some websites online, hope that you can receive me with open arms although you told me almost all my reviews were fake, you have to think, i was online doing this since 1997. But i will be very much more careful of course.

Well Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‡

Here's the thing buddy... we have a list of top rated sources that have fought for their spot. We also have other great sources that don't even advertise that they sell gear. At least once a week we get a new member that swears they are legit and the best thing since sliced bread. A gullible new member buys from them too only get ripped off and then they disappear.
Theres 20 solid sources here, so trying to break out as a good source will be virtually impossible. So the only way you're going to get people to buy gear here is offering free samples. (I mean I sure could use some mast ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ)
Because most people just aren't going to gamble on you when they know 100% others are not only going to deliver, but the gear is gonna be legit

Gainz.

$100 for Japanese tren e?
Hahaha... yeah... I'm gonna pass.
These are the highest prices I've ever seen.
I wish you the best luck, but if I want to settle for Japanese tren I'll spend $45 like every other source has around here

24-7.is

$100 for Japanese tren e?
Hahaha... yeah... I'm gonna pass.
These are the highest prices I've ever seen.
I wish you the best luck, but if I want to settle for Japanese tren I'll spend $45 like every other source has around here
Japanese tren? you are really a slow kid, TTOKKYO was one of the first labs here before you were born, but they started to get deal with drugs so the DEA took them of course!

It's on all the internet, nutcase!
WOW lol , just google TTOKKYO!! I wish that someone else that knows what's he talking about responds, i own their website!:ROFLMAO:

24-7.is

Japanese tren? you are really a slow kid, TTOKKYO was one of the first labs here before you were born, but they started to get deal with drugs so the DEA took them of course!

WOW lol , just google TTOKKYO!! I wish that someone else that knows what's he talking about responds, i own their website!:ROFLMAO:
Tren is expensive, we buy it per kg, if the cost of tren E is same as testosterone moron then it's not TREN! such iqual with anavar, primobolan, also oxymetholone (because you have to make a least 50mg/tablet, and then it gets expensive) Trestolone is so fu#$" expensive so i bet my right hand that not even one source have real MENT online, when these substances are very cheap you are getting something else. The cheapest id EQ and Test prop.

Gainz.

Hahaha... this dumb fuck... good luck selling here now cunt. Of all the people here to call dumb or a moron...

Trying to push your overpriced garbage won't take away all those nights your uncle was inside of you.
Again... you must be right....all the other sources that sell Asian tren for half the price of yours is wrong.

Again I'm sorry for what your uncle did... all those nights you were so scared and all alone. Just a confused little boy looking to feel safe.
Who knew all that abuse as a child would make you grow up to be a grade A fuck muppet. (But here we are)

Good luck with future sales here buddy.. you're definitely going to need it!

Aussie

Are you for real ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Calling someone slow and expecting others to buy from you.

You will now have to change your label before anyone will buy from you. Good luck on your sex change also Bitch.

Aussie

Sorry but i hate people that's un-educated
Seems you really hate yourself.
You been getting ripped off with your raws.
Most suppliers will sell testosterone and tren for the same price. It costs you $12 to make a vial of tren. $3 for testosterone and you sell tren for $100.
Smart business isnโ€™t your friend. Greedy angry roid rage is your business strategy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Aussie

Fuck you really got your panties in a bunch didnโ€™t you ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Please drop a few more Dragons in the next comment

Last edited by a moderator:

24-7.is

Im not here to sell, who said that? and for sure 100% that DEA have some members in here too, be so sure, i don't need to sell, i sell anyway. If i make all effort to buy raws from Asia and then make an amp for $12, (you can make that) sell it to me for $12, it takes time and effort, dealing with customs and shit, you wanted to charge at least 4 times the price from your clients right? If not more? or would you sell it for the same price as you bought it?, count in vials sealers labels boxes stoppers ethyl oleate MCT oil etc etc, and there you lost your $12 fool!

bobby ricky

No more new suppliers period. We have the best so fuck the rest ๐Ÿ‘. Drug encouragement agencies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Some guy wanted me to text him the other day. Sure Iโ€™ll get right on that buddy. How bout I just give you my address and we can drink beer and shoot each other in the ass๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

24-7.is

Thanks for the tip, im changing all now test prop 120mg $14 test cypionate $29 test enanthate $28 Trenbolone A $45 Trenbolone E 200 $59 (mix too) sustanon $37 100 tabs anadrol 50 $59 100 dianabol 25mg $39

All my competitors can now than Mr. GainzBandit that opened my eyes! WE ALWAYS HAVE FREE SHIPPING TOO! Do not need to sell here because have 70.000 indexed on Google and Bing, for all the worlds Countries and also an Euro website /eu/

Aussie

Thanks for the tip, im changing all now test prop 120mg $14 test cypionate $29 test enanthate $28 Trenbolone A $45 Trenbolone E 200 $59 (mix too) sustanon $37 100 tabs anadrol 50 $59 100 dianabol 25mg $39

All my competitors can now than Mr. GainzBandit that opened my eyes! WE ALWAYS HAVE FREE SHIPPING TOO! Do not need to sell here because have 70.000 indexed on Google and Bing, for all the worlds Countries and also an Euro website /eu/
Well if you add in shipping then the supplier I use gives me bulk discount and takeโ€™s shipping off because they know how to make gear for the prices I mentioned. If you are such a small operation that it costs you more than $3 to make a 10ml vial of testosterone you arenโ€™t worth worrying about.
I'm Jaxy, owner of some websites online, hope that you can receive me with open arms although you told me almost all my reviews were fake,
You even told us you have fake reviews so why would anyone want to buy fake gear from you.

Gainz.

I told him he fucked with the wrong one...
Most people that come here have no idea how tight knit we all are.

No more new suppliers period. We have the best so fuck the rest ๐Ÿ‘.

I couldn't agree more!

Are you for real ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Calling someone slow and expecting others to buy from you.

You will now have to change your label before anyone will buy from you. Good luck on your sex change also Bitch.

God I love this group, now this asshat trying to "lower prices" and make friends (satire)

Hey @24-7.is
Eat a dick... eat a whole bag of dicks. I proved my point in every single way possible.

Hopefully you realize just how badly you failed here, hell I doubt you could give your shit away now.
Learn who you are talking too before you start insulting someone.

Again I'm sorry about your uncle... but I still stand behind you eating a dick and finding a new forum

Xoxo

bobby ricky

I told him he fucked with the wrong one...
Most people that come here have no idea how tight knit we all are.

I couldn't agree more!

God I love this group, now this asshat trying to "lower prices" and make friends (satire)

Hey @24-7.is
Eat a dick... eat a whole bag of dicks. I proved my point in every single way possible.

Hopefully you realize just how badly you failed here, hell I doubt you could give your shit away now.
Learn who you are talking too before you start insulting someone.

Again I'm sorry about your uncle... but I still stand behind you eating a dick and finding a new forum

Xoxo
Bag of dicks๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ u never fail ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘