24-7.is Customer Discussions

24-7.is

I told him he fucked with the wrong one...
Most people that come here have no idea how tight knit we all are.

I couldn't agree more!

God I love this group, now this asshat trying to "lower prices" and make friends (satire)

Hey @24-7.is
Eat a dick... eat a whole bag of dicks. I proved my point in every single way possible.

Hopefully you realize just how badly you failed here, hell I doubt you could give your shit away now.
Learn who you are talking too before you start insulting someone.

Again I'm sorry about your uncle... but I still stand behind you eating a dick and finding a new forum

Xoxo
Eat dick? you can do that if you like , it's not a very professional forum here, and these words should be banned and you should be put on restrictions or? :rolleyes:

24-7.is

is it ok to say whatever you want here on the so called big and wellknown MuscleGurus? what if i post this on other? I think there shall be some kind of rules!

24-7.is

I told him he fucked with the wrong one...
Most people that come here have no idea how tight knit we all are.

I couldn't agree more!

God I love this group, now this asshat trying to "lower prices" and make friends (satire)

Hey @24-7.is
Eat a dick... eat a whole bag of dicks. I proved my point in every single way possible.

Hopefully you realize just how badly you failed here, hell I doubt you could give your shit away now.
Learn who you are talking too before you start insulting someone.

Again I'm sorry about your uncle... but I still stand behind you eating a dick and finding a new forum

Xoxo
No i will not find another forum, but i will definately let other know how you treat new people here be sure!

24-7.is

There is no such thing as bad publicity! All publicity is good publicity!
And that's what you do right now, because everyone enter (i can see) to see if it's real, and wow yes it was!

80% off all products
100% domestic shipping maximum 3-4 days DHL - FREE shipping worlwide
25% on the top of that if you use the code you can see at checkout!
Additional 10% off if you use crypto, but you can pay with card

https://www. 24-7.is

While you are there check this reviews from before when trust-pilot didn't even exist: https://www. 24-7.is/customers-reviews/

Look especially at this: (funny):

24/7 STEROIDS REVIEWS - From: R. M. To: Subject: Recieved goods (a good story!) Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2004 12:55:45 -0400
Hahahaha, Oh my god.
Listen to this. I got a package the other day and was
thinkin’ oh great my sister in law is sendin me her stupid health crap
again.
So i just put it in the cupboard with the rest of the dumb shit she
gets me.
Today my wife says why the hell did you buy this shit, pointin to
the package. and i said β€œi dont know your sister sent it to us” so when she
opened it there were little vials in it and she said β€œWhat’s deca, I
immediately sprung to my feet and ran over to her.
Wow i had recieve my
stuff and had it in my home and didnt even know it. You guys are absolutely
the smartest most reliable people in the biz.
It took a little bit and i
must admit i got a little worried. But I got half my order so far and i’m
sure the rest will be here soon. Who knows it might already be haha. Thanks
again guys you have a β€œcusty” for life.
Ryan aka
The slow kid haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Gainz.

Eat dick? you can do that if you like , it's not a very professional forum here, and these words should be banned and you should be put on restrictions or? :rolleyes:

You fucking cry baby bitch... we're actually really nice to people.
If you already forgot... you started with the name calling... now you want to cry about getting called names?
Are you fucking kidding me? you giant fucking pussy!
You got shown the same respect you showed me... I said you're prices were too high... that's my opinion... then you made 3 different posts calling me dumb, a moron and how I don't know.

We all then attacked you (like your uncle did, and considering how you didn't bring that up... just screams I fucking nailed it πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)
So don't play the fucking victim now cunt.
Tell the whole fucking story dummy. Not just the part that makes you look good and feel better about yourself. Even though I'm sure you need to do everything possible just to feel something other than disgust and self contempt.

Personally... stay... make post after post promoting your website... I can't wait!
Because not 1 single well known member will ever buy from you now.

And please, please tell everyone what was said here! Please tag them in this very post... I want everyone to see what a fucking cry baby bitch you really are!
"You hurt my feelings, there should be rules"

Hahaha... what a fucking pussy... I almost feel bad for you... but you wanted this.. you called me a moron... well this moron just spanked your ass very publicly... and the best you had to come back with was
"I should be banned or restricted"

For what... name calling? Then you should be too

We've already established thinking isn't your strength.
We've also established you really suck at trash talk... because you want to tell on me... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
We've also established that your gear is overpriced (I wasn't the only one who thought so)
And we've established that you were touched as a child... (but I'm here if you want to talk)
We've also established that no one who's read this will buy from you... no matter what deal or promo you offer.

So... the balls in your court. You can try to ban me and show everybody what a big strong man you can be.
You can hang in there and wait for that sale that will most likely never happen...
Or you can leave.

Or better yet... apologize too me... say @GainzBandit I'm truly sorry for calling you names, I didn't mean it... your entitled to your opinion. I overreacted because I'm a little bitch (the admitting to being a little bitch is extremely important) and maybe I can convince the rest of my brothers here to let this go... and maybe you might get a sale.
You're real fuck up (besides calling me names) was not taking the time and reading through a few posts. Realizing how close all of our members are!

The choice is yours...
I kinda hope you tell everyone how awful it is here. Because if they have 1 more brain cell than you, they'll read through the posts and see member after member absolutely loving it here. Calling it a home away from home. Thanking us for being so helpful and not like other sites where people get bullied and put down.

You're the exception to the rule... because you called me dumb... of all the people here... you chose the worst mother fucker to call dumb.

So... can't wait for your response... I hope its something worth reading.

With all my love
GAINZ 😘

Gainz.

Yeah with 3 reviews since 2017
And the 2 most recent February 2021 and june 2020 were members with 0 posts or messages.
You haven't been relevant here since 2017... you're really not helping yourself.
This only made you look worse. Not to mention you have zero stars. So again what ever point you were trying to make... you failed... again.

There is no such thing as bad publicity! All publicity is good publicity!
And that's what you do right now, because everyone enter (i can see) to see if it's real, and wow yes it was!

https://www .24-7.is

While you are there check this reviews from before when trust-pilot didn't even exist: https://www. 24-7.is/customers-reviews/

Look especially at this: (funny):

24/7 STEROIDS REVIEWS - From: R. M. To: Subject: Recieved goods (a good story!) Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2004 12:55:45 -0400
Hahahaha, Oh my god.
Listen to this. I got a package the other day and was
thinkin’ oh great my sister in law is sendin me her stupid health crap
again.
So i just put it in the cupboard with the rest of the dumb shit she
gets me.
Today my wife says why the hell did you buy this shit, pointin to
the package. and i said β€œi dont know your sister sent it to us” so when she
opened it there were little vials in it and she said β€œWhat’s deca, I
immediately sprung to my feet and ran over to her.
Wow i had recieve my
stuff and had it in my home and didnt even know it. You guys are absolutely
the smartest most reliable people in the biz.
It took a little bit and i
must admit i got a little worried. But I got half my order so far and i’m
sure the rest will be here soon. Who knows it might already be haha. Thanks
again guys you have a β€œcusty” for life.
Ryan aka
The slow kid haha

Did he really just pull up a review from 2004 like this was some kind of victory? The kid only got half his fucking order! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ at least read the whole fucking review before trying to make it the mountain you die on! You absolute fuck muppet!
At this point its like kicking a puppy... I mean I'm gonna do it... but I'd prefer something that can fight back.

Also please scroll up to my previous post... I wasn't going to post this, because I didn't want to take attention away from it...but I just couldn't let it go.
2004... kid got half his order...fuck me... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Hes the Al Bundy of gear sales. I bet you were the man in high school... probably could of went pro... but they didn't like faggots in sports back then.

Dude... just stop. Its obvious I'm smarter than you. You just are not good at this. Find a new job... maybe you can get a job at the post office licking stamps.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£... proved his legitimacy with a post from 04 where dude only got half his shit... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
I fucking can't... are you trying to make it this fucking easy for me?

I'm really second guessing that apology offer... I don't think you earned it

0 fucking 4... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Last edited by a moderator:

Gainz.

Been a while since I brought Gator out...

Attachments

• received_1165511564168861.jpeg
    received_1165511564168861.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1

24-7.is

Some Chinese exporters will talk to you. Same as sends for Beligas and many more. (you think this is a game huh? but we live for this, well take it as it comes!) I did put you on silence. You can't treat guys like this, it will hurt all. Your "dickpick" that you sent me i forwarded to them.

JesseTX

My god.

I can't believe I am just now seeing this garbage. What a fucking clown to hurl insults and words the way that reminds me too much of a child....a dumb child trying to sell cigarettes in middle school to other children.

This fucking child done fucked up and tried to sell his marked up cigarettes to grown ass and educated men.

Whoever chose this ass hat to be the voice of this company is equal garbage for their belief in this shit stain.

You insulted my friends, and you immediately let it be known in a very clear way what an unprofessional child you are.

Gainz.

Some Chinese exporters will talk to you. Same as sends for Beligas and many more. (you think this is a game huh? but we live for this, well take it as it comes!) I did put you on silence. You can't treat guys like this, it will hurt all. Your "dickpick" that you sent me i forwarded to them.

I waited all night for your response... and this... this misspelled... typo filled nonsense.
I came at you like a man... I called you out... I said you were a dumb cry baby pussy who was fucked by his uncle... and this is your reply... Chinese exporters... and same as sends? What you fucking retard?
Its like you're trying to use words... but you don't understand what they mean.

But let's make this clear... do I think this is a game?
I can't talk to "guys" like this... bitch... are you really trying to pretend you have pull in the gear world? Like what... you're gonna prevent any of us from getting something?
You couldn't stop me from fucking you in the ass... no less stop my source from sending me what I want.
You have no friends, you have no pull. And I didn't talk to any "guy" like anything... I talked to a little bitch.
You put me on silence... how many fucking times are you going to prove me right.. you're not built for this little buddy.

P.s, I got a buddy who works at the post office. They do in fact need a new stamp licker. So if you're interested, I can put in a good word.
Just trying to help xoxo