250ml a week?

bigike23

I have to ask. for a first cycle for man in their 40s with low t, and gyno, would this b a good 12 week cycle? 250ml a week!

otfjoey300

I forgot i got tests done, i should have started with these!
Free T 7.6
Total T 177
Estradiol 40
LH 3.5
Super low. I’m guessing your 250 mL header was supposed to say 250mg…
That’s not really a cycle I’d just say that’s enhanced TRT ; consider running 400 of a singer ester per week, get raloxifine as I told you on other posts, as soon as any gyno flare up you can dose ralox to reverse it ; also keep some aromasin on hand but don’t use it til you need it

EMachine

I have to ask. for a first cycle for man in their 40s with low t, and gyno, would this b a good 12 week cycle? 250ml a week!
I like Nolvadex for gyno…it works well! I feel that for a cycle for a first timer 250 mg per week is a great star. You will know exactly how it feels to be on testosterone vs isi g a second compound like Deca or something else. Next time you can add another compound. For someone with gyno, I would prefer 8 weeks instead of 12 for safety reasons. Remember, your health should be your number priority, especially in your 40’s. I would suggest using nolvadex to address the gyno. Or another choice or approach would be to address the gyno first, and then start with a lower dose of test to see how you react to it and if the gyno returns, if your nipples get itchy, essentially you would be testing your sensitivity to testosterone…if not, add 50 mg per week until u achieve your desired goal of 250 mg per week. But start at a low dose and if no sides, increase slowly every week. Hope this helps!