2nd Cycle Advice

Vivarin

1st Cycle Details: 500mg Test E E3.5D for 12 weeks. Started off at 0.5mg Arimidex E3.5D eventually upped to 1mg E3.5D. PCT with Nolvadex 10mg ED.
Started @ 160lbs and ended @ 174. Test sides weren't that bad, minimal gyno which subsided once i upped Arimidex doseage, currently no sides at all.

Im planning what to run for my next cycle and was hoping to add an oral in there. Airing on the less is more principle i dont want to go overboard with anything and start any crazy compounds like Tren. My 2nd cycle thoughts are below, let me know your thoughts and suggestions as well as if ill need to change anything for my PCT & AI.

2nd Cycle (Example): Kickstart Dbol 30 or 40mg ED for 6 weeks with Test E 500 E3.5D

Feedback is appreciated, thanks guys!

suppsforlife

Airing on the less is more principle i dont want to go overboard with anything and start any crazy compounds like Tren.
glad to read thing. you're doing great then! lots of beginners are impatient using either too high doses, too powerful compounds or for too long.
2nd Cycle (Example): Kickstart Dbol 30 or 40mg ED for 6 weeks with Test E 500 E3.5D
sounds very thoughtful. watch out for the estrogens. keep eating and working out! add liver suppression
as in terms of PCT:
PCT with Nolvadex 10mg ED.
usually, 10 mg ED of Nolvadex only wouldn't be enough for a PCT, but whatever works for you man. It could be 25-50 mg/day of Clomid and slightly higher dosage of Nolvadex the first few weeks of PCT. But then again, that's up to you

Vivarin

glad to read thing. you're doing great then! lots of beginners are impatient using either too high doses, too powerful compounds or for too long.

sounds very thoughtful. watch out for the estrogens. keep eating and working out! add liver suppression
as in terms of PCT:

usually, 10 mg ED of Nolvadex only wouldn't be enough for a PCT, but whatever works for you man. It could be 25-50 mg/day of Clomid and slightly higher dosage of Nolvadex the first few weeks of PCT. But then again, that's up to you
Thank you so much for the response. I will def get liver suppression for PCT. Is Anavar a good alternative to DBol if I’m looking for less sides? From what I’ve read there’s less water retention and you don’t get gyno like you do with DBol. So I guess Anavar helps you stay a bit more dry?

suppsforlife

I will def get liver suppression for PCT
what do you mean? you need liver protection during cycle, but I recommend using it during PCT. Alongside natural testosterone booster supplements and detoxifiers too.
Is Anavar a good alternative to DBol if I’m looking for less sides?
yes, Anavar is safer with less sides (generally) than Dbol, but is not as effective at packing on muscles and strength.
From what I’ve read there’s less water retention and you don’t get gyno like you do with DBol.
yeah, that's true, but you can control both water retention and gyno while on Dbol with AI's.
with Anavar you don't get estrogen and you don't need AI, but you can't grow muscles as much. After all, a bit of water retention helps growing even more.
PS: Testosterone aromatizes too, it is capable to cause water retention and gynecomastia.
So I guess Anavar helps you stay a bit more dry?
yea you got it right. With Anavar you're drier, but again, not as big and strong.

Vivarin

what do you mean? you need liver protection during cycle, but I recommend using it during PCT. Alongside natural testosterone booster supplements and detoxifiers too.

yes, Anavar is safer with less sides (generally) than Dbol, but is not as effective at packing on muscles and strength.

yeah, that's true, but you can control both water retention and gyno while on Dbol with AI's.
with Anavar you don't get estrogen and you don't need AI, but you can't grow muscles as much. After all, a bit of water retention helps growing even more.
PS: Testosterone aromatizes too, it is capable to cause water retention and gynecomastia.

yea you got it right. With Anavar you're drier, but again, not as big and strong.

Thank you man, you’re incredibly helpful. I think I’m going to go with DBol in the end. The water retention might be helpful for joint health as well. I appreciate you taking the time and being so detailed.

suppsforlife

Thank you man, you’re incredibly helpful. I think I’m going to go with DBol in the end. The water retention might be helpful for joint health as well. I appreciate you taking the time and being so detailed.
really hope it helps. good luck with your cycle and come back with updates!