2nd Cycle - Test-C/Dbol

GooDaze

Finishing 12 week TRT with Test-C 160M/weekly...

I would appreciate feedback on the following 2nd cycle and if I need to make and changes. I have the diet and workout in check

Weeks:

1-12: Test-C - 300 weekly M/W
1-4: Dbol - 15M twice a day
1-12: Aromasin - 12.5 daily
1-12: N2Guard or Milk Thistle daily

I'm trying to be conservative with Test but might bump it up at after week 4 pending on and sides.

suppsforlife

1-12: Test-C - 300 weekly M/W
1-4: Dbol - 15M twice a day
1-12: Aromasin - 12.5 daily
1-12: N2Guard or Milk Thistle daily

I'm trying to be conservative with Test but might bump it up at after week 4 pending on and sides.
So you run 600 mg weekly or 150 M 150 W? Also, M / W = Monday / Wednesday? Better Thursday because there's too much time interval between your Wednesday and Monday injection.
30 mg a day of Dbol is good enough. If everything is fine, may run it for the first 6 weeks.
Aromasin 12.5 mg a day may be too much. Do not run it if you don't need it. listen to your body.

GooDaze

So you run 600 mg weekly or 150 M 150 W? Also, M / W = Monday / Wednesday?
Sorry...typo. I plan to run 150 M / 150 T. I currently run 80 M / 80 T (script)

30 mg a day of Dbol is good enough.
Do you see any issue bumping it to 40 mg?

Aromasin 12.5 mg a day may be too much. Do not run it if you don't need it. listen to your body.
Should I stop at the end of Dbol cycle?

N2Guard vs Milk thistle? Is one better than the other or use both?

suppsforlife

Sorry...typo. I plan to run 150 M / 150 T. I currently run 80 M / 80 T (script)
sounds good. not a high dosage so don't expect too much. but still good!
Do you see any issue bumping it to 40 mg?
most likely no. may start at 30 mg for a week or two. if that's fine, bump to 40 mg daily. dbol kicks in fast.
Should I stop at the end of Dbol cycle?
no need to start it in the first place. only use it if you start noticing estrogenic issues. no need to stop it either as long as estrogenic issues continue.
N2Guard vs Milk thistle? Is one better than the other or use both?
can't be sure. go to whatever works best for you. may use only one, but if you're extra stressing about your liver, not sure if it does any harm adding both.

otfjoey300

Don’t use the aromasin until you start to
experience sides which you likely won’t. Honestly 500 test without dbol is a better cycle in my opinion. This kickstart cycle shit is 95% bullshit unless you really know what you’re doing imo

BiggyBill

Don’t use the aromasin until you start to
experience sides which you likely won’t. Honestly 500 test without dbol is a better cycle in my opinion. This kickstart cycle shit is 95% bullshit unless you really know what you’re doing imo
Highly individual. Many bros use dbol with great success. After all, there’s good reason why dbol is perhaps most popular oral

otfjoey300

Highly individual. Many bros use dbol with great success. After all, there’s good reason why dbol is perhaps most popular oral
True enough; you’re right about that . LOL my first cycle was test dbol …. I’m really good at giving advice that I don’t follow myself btw 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♂️

GooDaze

All, thank you for the input.

I was trying to be somewhat conservative on test but I have noticed that 500 seems to be the magic recommended number here. I will take that advice.

suppsforlife

I have noticed that 500 seems to be the magic recommended number here.
in reality there's no magic. Is just the "average" what most people use. Some go for 300 mg weekly, others to 750 mg weekly. Hopefully the 500 mg would be perfect for your needs, but you never know. What's your age, height and weight? (sorry if you posted it and i missed this part)

GooDaze

What's your age, height and weight? (sorry if you posted it and i missed this part)
A: 41
H: 6' 0"
W: 215lbs

I'm up ten pounds from when I started TRT but definitely see and feel a difference considering the low dosage of test I have been taking. BF is down. Of course my workout regimen and diet contributed as well.