2nd cycle- Test E 250mg per week, anavar & HGH

no0ne

Hey everyone,
First time poster here, but got some questions for you guys.
I have done a test E cycle about 2 years ago and had some nice gains. Now my doctor has prescribed me a full stack for a cycle, daily hgh injections, test e jab once a week and 2 tablets of anavar per day (plus oestrogen blockers).
My question for you guys is
-I used to suffer badly from anxiety and panic attacks, recently I have had far less anxiety levels but since jabbing I feel the anxiety coming back (probably because it’s day one and I am anxious for the results)
I’ve seen studies saying that test and HGH can actually help your anxiety. Just curious if anyone has found test has been positive for their anxiety and mental health.
I jabbed for the first day of this cycle today and just feel a little anxious about it.
Looking forward to dropping some weight and gaining some muscle on this cycle, just don’t want to cook my mental health anymore.

suppsforlife

Hey everyone,
hello and welcome.
I have done a test E cycle about 2 years ago and had some nice gains. Now my doctor has prescribed me a full stack for a cycle, daily hgh injections, test e jab once a week and 2 tablets of anavar per day (plus oestrogen blockers).
you can tell us that you got them all by yourself here. LOL. I mean... I highly doubt a doctor would prescribe a full stack for a cycle?? Not trying to be mean in anyway, but although I've been years in this game, it's the first time I heard about something similar. If that's true then love your doctor with all your heart, lol
I’ve seen studies saying that test and HGH can actually help your anxiety. Just curious if anyone has found test has been positive for their anxiety and mental health.
yes, they are, test and especially HGH help improve mental health and cognitive functions (memory, focus etc.)there are some rare cases, however, when people don't respond well (especially on Test) and mental health can go down. but that's rare
I jabbed for the first day of this cycle today and just feel a little anxious about it.
why would you feel anxious about it? esp if doc prescribed it.
Looking forward to dropping some weight and gaining some muscle on this cycle, just don’t want to cook my mental health anymore.
you need to workout and have a great diet. what are your stats? age? for how long you've been working out and dieting? is this your first cycle? I wouldn't recommend anything else except for testosterone for a first steroid cycle (unless, HGH and anavar were actually prescribed by doctor, but then again... sorry man... i doubt about it) .

no0ne

hello and welcome.

you can tell us that you got them all by yourself here. LOL. I mean... I highly doubt a doctor would prescribe a full stack for a cycle?? Not trying to be mean in anyway, but although I've been years in this game, it's the first time I heard about something similar. If that's true then love your doctor with all your heart, lol

yes, they are, test and especially HGH help improve mental health and cognitive functions (memory, focus etc.)there are some rare cases, however, when people don't respond well (especially on Test) and mental health can go down. but that's rare

why would you feel anxious about it? esp if doc prescribed it.

you need to workout and have a great diet. what are your stats? age? for how long you've been working out and dieting? is this your first cycle? I wouldn't recommend anything else except for testosterone for a first steroid cycle (unless, HGH and anavar were actually prescribed by doctor, but then again... sorry man... i doubt about it) .
Haha appreciate the scepticism, but no bullshit my doctor prescribed it, it’s a TRT doctor in Australia.
I thought I was just getting test but he prescribed me the works.

I work out 5 times a week, diet is pretty good, I’m 30, weigh around 110kg and am 6ft

Not sure why I’m anxious about it lol, just want to talk to other people and get their experiences on similar stacks.

no0ne

Haha appreciate the scepticism, but no bullshit my doctor prescribed it, it’s a TRT doctor in Australia.

I work out 5 times a week, diet is pretty good, I’m 30, weigh around 110kg and am 6ft

Not sure why I’m anxious about it lol, just want to talk to other people and get their experiences on similar stacks.
Also my bloods came back super low in test.
They were 9 and 190
Forget what they related to but I think they were meant to be 15-30 and 600-2000 or something
So I was well under

suppsforlife

well, Test + anavar + HGH, when done correctly (cycle lengths, dosage, ancillaries etc.) and an overall good lifestyle (nutrition, diet) is capable to do wonders. Feeling much better, performing much better and looking way more better since you can easier pack on lean muscles and lose fat.
You could start with something like testosterone 300 mg/week. As i said, that would be the first steroid cycle I would recommend. Why you doc gave you HGH? low HGH levels? with low T and low HGH levels that must've been a miserable life to live... You'll see huge improvements about 2 Iu a day for therapeutic benefits. 4 Iu for growing muscles. Anavar for 6 weeks in dosage of about 30 mg/day or so. liver protection, vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements etc.

no0ne

well, Test + anavar + HGH, when done correctly (cycle lengths, dosage, ancillaries etc.) and an overall good lifestyle (nutrition, diet) is capable to do wonders. Feeling much better, performing much better and looking way more better since you can easier pack on lean muscles and lose fat.
You could start with something like testosterone 300 mg/week. As i said, that would be the first steroid cycle I would recommend. Why you doc gave you HGH? low HGH levels? with low T and low HGH levels that must've been a miserable life to live... You'll see huge improvements about 2 Iu a day for therapeutic benefits. 4 Iu for growing muscles. Anavar for 6 weeks in dosage of about 30 mg/day or so. liver protection, vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements etc.
What vitamins and supplements do you recommend to counteract any negative effects.
So far nausea is the main negative effect I am getting on day 2

no0ne

detoxifiers, liver protection, vitamin D, omega 3, zinc, magnesium and there are many others.

you shouldn't be getting side effects from day 2, lol
Yeh well I 100% am.
It has a 10 hour half life, I take it in the morning feel shit for 10-12 hours and then finally feel better after it’s eliminated from my system. Taking 40mg.
Gonna try drop it to 20mg, seen a lot online saying people have similar problems.
Never felt like this from test or HGH which I’ve taken, first cycle I’ve added in anavar.
I think maybe because it’s from the pharmacy it’s probs stronger than shit you’d get on black market.
I’ll drop to 10mg-20mg and report back.

suppsforlife

That's just SO strange a doctor could prescribe HGH, Test AND Anavar especially at 40 mg/day! LOL. that's far from a dosage you would normally get prescribed for a health condition. what's the condition you were diagnosed with?

D

Deleted member 45086

That's just SO strange a doctor could prescribe HGH, Test AND Anavar especially at 40 mg/day! LOL. that's far from a dosage you would normally get prescribed for a health condition. what's the condition you were diagnosed with?
Yeah it's normally like 5-10, right?

no0ne

I can’t add the image for some reason of the script. But I was diagnosed with unhealthy levels of test and growth hormone. I was way way under the normal levels. The doctor is a health performance doctor, I’ll host the image on ibb and add it below, so you can see I’m not bullshitting

D

Deleted member 45086

I can’t add the image for some reason of the script. But I was diagnosed with unhealthy levels of test and growth hormone. I was way way under the normal levels. The doctor is a health performance doctor, I’ll host the image on ibb and add it below, so you can see I’m not bullshitting

Oh we not calling you a fibber, but you got you a one of a kind doctor. 😂

HGH.to

I dropped the anavar, and I feel way better.
Just hgh and test now
great. then it seems you're not responding well to anavar for whatever reason. could be related to cholesterol or a number of other factors.

no0ne

great. then it seems you're not responding well to anavar for whatever reason. could be related to cholesterol or a number of other factors.
My cholesterol was high prior to me starting the course. The doctor noted it on my bloods. I was thinking of dropping back to 20mg twice daily instead of 40mg all at once in morning as directed.
Gonna try drop 20mg before bed tonight and see how I wake up tomorrow

is your anxiety now lower than before? those supps plus good exercise and diet should help lower the anxiety. also, there are tons of self-help books and websites to help you retrain your mind and lower the anxiety. Remember it's important to exercise mind-body- and soul.

no0ne

is your anxiety now lower than before? those supps plus good exercise and diet should help lower the anxiety. also, there are tons of self-help books and websites to help you retrain your mind and lower the anxiety. Remember it's important to exercise mind-body- and soul.
Yeh mate, it’s definitely increased from anxiety levels precycle but it’s come to a tolerable normal now which is great.

Mickuser

Bro I need a new TRT doctor. What’s his name. Il go see this legend
Mick