2nd time around

Burnthesky

So i finished my first cycle, 500 test e a week. it went pretty well even though i wasted quite a bit of it. But still got pretty good gains and. Ill put up some before and after pics later. Started to get spicy nips the last week, but took some nova for a couple days and it went away.

anyways i was gonna go straight into trt but I waited too long to order and I'm cheap buying international. So I'm stuck waiting on gear. And decided just to go into a second cycle. I'm going to add 400mg deca and 50mg anadrol this time. I know anadrol can be harsh so I have some liver support, and nova, but was wondering if there's anything else that's good to take with it to lessen the sides.

Also I was thinking about 3 weeks anadrol in the beginning and 3 weeks at the end. Has anyone tried this? Or is that a terrible idea?

HGH.to

That's why it's always best to have everything ready before starting a cycle.
I would say that 400 mg Deca and 50 mg Anadrol for the second cycle is a terrible idea. My clients say they get awesome results for 1-2 cycles more with testosterone alone.
Deca is powerful, but Anadrol as the second cycle is a really bad idea. In fact, I would say that if you want an oral, better add Dbol. Anadrol causes hbp and other estrogenic issues and you can't control any except for gynecomastia with nolvadex from anadrol. If you get water retention from anadrol, you just won't be able to control it.
I would say you need testosterone only. If you are absolutely sure you want to add something, let it be Deca, but in lower dosage such as 300 mg/week. If you want an oral - Dbol better than Anadrol.

Burnthesky

That's why it's always best to have everything ready before starting a cycle.
I would say that 400 mg Deca and 50 mg Anadrol for the second cycle is a terrible idea. My clients say they get awesome results for 1-2 cycles more with testosterone alone.
Deca is powerful, but Anadrol as the second cycle is a really bad idea. In fact, I would say that if you want an oral, better add Dbol. Anadrol causes hbp and other estrogenic issues and you can't control any except for gynecomastia with nolvadex from anadrol. If you get water retention from anadrol, you just won't be able to control it.
I would say you need testosterone only. If you are absolutely sure you want to add something, let it be Deca, but in lower dosage such as 300 mg/week. If you want an oral - Dbol better than Anadrol.
Right I'm well aware of the way it mimics estrogen and can be quite nasty. However dbol has its own issues. I've researched it quite thoroughly. And found that there's not a whole lot of information on it other than theories, which is why I was asking if there's anyone with experience if they have anything they take or do to keep the sides down. But thank you for your caution. I have very good BP and my wife's a nurse so we can keep an eye on it. Also the sides from everything I've read go away quite quickly. I'll probably take your advice on the deca and start lower at least.

Burnthesky

13 weeks, 10 weeks of test e x500 mg, and this is 3 weeks after I stopped. I dropped quite a bit of water weight the last 2 weeks, really made the changes more noticeable

Gainz.

Right I'm well aware of the way it mimics estrogen and can be quite nasty. However dbol has its own issues. I've researched it quite thoroughly. And found that there's not a whole lot of information on it other than theories, which is why I was asking if there's anyone with experience if they have anything they take or do to keep the sides down. But thank you for your caution. I have very good BP and my wife's a nurse so we can keep an eye on it. Also the sides from everything I've read go away quite quickly. I'll probably take your advice on the deca and start lower at least.
I can tell you right now you won't get better advice than what @HGH.to or @suppsforlife will give you! Most of the "information" one will find scattered across the internet is straight up nonsense!
Considering its your second cycle you should run 1 or 2 compounds at most! Since you're already prone to gyno... deca and anadrol doesn't seem like the best bet. Especially anadrol!
Personally I think you should run test again. Just really focus on that diet!
But if you're dead set on running more than test, look into running a mild dose of eq. Can really help fight those high est sides.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. When running a cycle you want to treat it like a science experiment. Keep your variables low, so if problems occur you know what's causing them. Since you've only run test, and already had gyno issues, I'd definitely recommend running eq.

Gainz.

I feel flattered :D
as for everything else - you are definitely right there. not sure if it's worth even adding anything else
Now who's flattering who 😂😂

But honestly I've learned so much here, then experienced a lot. I have to say the majority of the rock solid information I've received is from you and @HGH.to
You guys always impress me by how well you understand the complexities of gear.