3 bloody noses in the past 2 days

Jwilliam

Hey everyone, you could say I'm fairly fresh to using gear, I'm still educating myself as time goes on. I have ran 4 cycles in my past.
1st one.hgh, and t400.
2nd. t400, tren e, anadrol.
3rd. tren e, t400
4th. Tren e, t400, anavar
I'm on my 5th cycle in the last 3years and I'm running
Day 1. 300 mg tren e, 150 mg of prop, 50 mg clen pill
Day 2. 50 mg win, 50 mg clen pill
Day 3. 150 mg prop, 50 mg clen pill
Day 4. 50 mg win, 50 mg clen pill
And then repeat back to Day 1, for the last 15 days.
Yesterday I blew my nose and it started bleeding lasted 10 mins, and today twice its happened and they both lasted 10 mins constant dripping had to block them and let them clot, thankfully they have.

Is this something common from win, and clen? It's my first time using these.

Last edited:

suppsforlife

Hello, it could be due to high blood pressure. Have you checked it out?
First off - I wouldn't ever recommend adding 2 new compounds at once. If you get side effects like you do now, you don't know which one is the culprit.
also, you jump started at 50 mcg (I assume you meant 50 MCG and not MG) of Clenbuterol. It would be safer and better if you started with a lower dosage such as 20 mcg a day and then gradually increase.
next, you use test prop every other day which is not a big problem (although I would recommend daily injection of Test P or switch to Test E and use it less frequently if that's a problem). But Winstrol should be used daily for maximum stable blood levels. Especially if you use orals. and again, if you never used Winstrol, 50 mg/day might be too much.
also, is you cycle lasting only 15-19 days??
lastly - you run Testosterone, Trenbolone, Winstrol and Clenbuterol - that's an extremely powerful cutting cycle that is recommended only to people who actually know what they are doing. I would drop Tren and reduce Winstrol and Clen dosage.
My recommendation: Test P 50 mg/day with Winstrol 30 mg/day for 8 weeks with Clen 20 mcg/day and increase dosage by 10 mcg/day every week until side effects start to be noticed.