3 steroid combo capsule

Welderman

I run across a capsule on a trusted site. Anadrol 33mg, dbol 33mg, winny 33mg. Comes in 90 capsules per bottle so 2 a day would be 6 week cycle at normal dosages of each steroid. Does anyone have any experience with a combination of this sort. Sounds pretty good to add to test, tren cycle. Input always appreciated

BiggyBill

200 mg in total of orals? 33x3 per tablet x 2 tablets = 200 mg per day. I sure hope not.
ps: never tried such combos.

Welderman

12 hours apart. The way I understood it it's not as harmful as taking 1 drop, 1 dbol, 1 winny all separate. Idk though I will have to look into a lot more before trying it

Twizted

Sounds a bit risky mixing 3 orals together in one dose, I would think your liver wouldn't be too excited about it either. I don't know from experience obviously, but it sounds like it would put an extra load on your liver processing 3 different orals.

Welderman

Yeah that's why I will have to look into a little more. Think the winny supposed to help with all the water retention. I mean I guess I could take 50 drol and 50 winny. Can't be worse than 100 drol. Just getting some ideas. Cause I am gonna run one cycle of anadrol and I frickin hate water retention

Welderman

Guess superdrol always an option but personally I think it's more hepatotoxic than the combo I just mentioned

suppsforlife

Guess superdrol always an option but personally I think it's more hepatotoxic than the combo I just mentioned
Superdrol itself, compared to other orals mentioned - yeah.
But in the end, hepatotoxicity depends on the dosages too.
Example: 50 mg dbol + 50 mg anavar are far not as hepatotoxic as 100 mg superdrol.

Think the winny supposed to help with all the water retention.
yeah, you're right there.

In the end, you may try 100 mg a day of orals (like 100 mg Anadrol, or 50 mg Anadrol and 50 mg Winstrol or 33 mg of each) but beware that this is an already high dosage of orals. not mentioning 200 mg daily!

Welderman

Thanks supps. Yeah that's the point I was trying to make. Some people get caught up in mg. Compounds strength can't be measured against each other by mg alone. I think I will do anadrol 50-75 and winstrol at 25-50. I just hate that watery bloated feeling. Thanks bud

Welderman

not an expert, but aromatase inhibitors can help with it, am I wrong?
Actually a great question and knowing the answer will keep you from growing boobs on anadrol. It affects estrogen directly, not through aromatization. Read up on it, pretty interesting

suppsforlife

True, Anadrol is DHT. Yet is still capable to increase estrogen levels.
BTW, Welder - Nolva can help with man's boobs during anadrol. But can't be really helpful for water retention though...