3 Tendon Ruptures in 6 years (2 X Distal Bicep & Rotator cuff)

Hello,

I started cycling at 21 and took proper PCT between cycles. I had my doctor tell me at my recent visit that 3 tendon ruptures by the age of 30 is very uncommon and he stated that steroids were most definitely the cause. My doses on my cycles are not extremely high, and I do not power lift. The shoulder was done with 275 bench press (I weigh 215 18%-20% bf) and the biceps were done liftin a couch and pulling a large refer on a hand truck. From what I have read anabolic steroids can affect the rigidity of tendons. During my 10 years I made sure to have two years of hgh at 5iu/day(I didnt wat GH gut but wanted to improve muscle fiber count as well as bone density and tendon healthy). I am looking at using igf1 lr3, TB-500, and BPC-157 to use during my healing time after my shoulder surgery. I took my last pin 2 weeks ago and am considering jumping to PCT and potentially avoiding anabolic steroids indefinitely or until 40(for TRT). The research i found was very sparse and im wondering if it not just my genetics and not the gear. My bicep tendons needed to be anchored back to the bone, my shoulder tendon split in the middle so the tendon will be stitched back to itself (apparently not ideal, as anchors to bone are a better repair). I also have been lifting very light for 2 years(50 pound dumbbells' and machines for all exercises not exceeding 250 pounds, high rep low weight), the 275 should have been easy, i have lifted 335 for 2 reps before.

Thank you all so much, I hate feeling like I could have been so wrong in my assessments.
-JPR

Last edited:

HGH.to

If you weren't lifting anything extreme and not were progressing in lift gains too fast - it's unlikely to be steroids. Or unless you were using Winstrol ridiculously long. Since it all doesn't sound like you, especially adding HGH there, I doubt it's steroids. In fact, steroids can help you deal with such issues. For example, Deca is a great compound for tendons healing. Bones with steroids and HGH are getting stronger.
Not trying to say that you should run steroids - but I often hear of docs blaming steroids for almost anything. As long as you were using them responsibly, steroids are actually helpful.