300mg/wk Test E First Cycle

Cmeyer2514

Starting off the new year with diving into PEDs. After doing some research I've landed on 300mg of testosterone Enanthate weekly that is split up into 2-150mg pins a week. I am 6'3" 190ibs and have been working out for 2 to 3 years steady wiht a pretty good diet. After looking at everyone's posts about PCT, I'm still on the edge about getting nolvadex or something similar. Seems like genes make up for most of whether you will need to use one or not? How common is it for at what seems like a relatively mild dose (300/mgs a week) for someone to receive symptoms great enough for you to need to PCT? All help is welcome Thanks

suppsforlife

Very likely. I highly recommend to run a PCT plan after each steroid cycle. learn and inform yourself about PCT. Testosterone 300mg/week would suppress your HPTA. Not running a PCT plan you're going against everything you've been working for. You are likely to feel like shit, lose muscles, strength, libido etc.

Cmeyer2514

Awesome thanks for the reply. Looking forward to getting this show started. Probably going to get nolvadex soon then.

Cmeyer2514

Very likely. I highly recommend to run a PCT plan after each steroid cycle. learn and inform yourself about PCT. Testosterone 300mg/week would suppress your HPTA. Not running a PCT plan you're going against everything you've been working for. You are likely to feel like shit, lose muscles, strength, libido etc.
Do you think nolvadex or something similar would be the only pct I would need as far as managing myself post cycle? Seems like I should be able to just finish my cycle at 300mgs a week and then a week or two afterwards start taking the nolvadex for the next 4 to 6 week?

suppsforlife

Yeah, commonly, PCT is used with Nolvadex and/or Clomid. You've got to wait about 2 weeks after last Test E injection and start the PCT with either Clomid, either Nolvadex, or both for a period of about 4 weeks PCT length.