@ 39 my t levels went in the toilet

Matthew 511

@ 39 my t levels went in the toilet so I decided to take matters in my own hands. 2 weeks in and I'm feeling better already

BiggyBill

Hello Matthew and welcome to forum! great to hear you're feeling better.
Your doctor refused to offer TRT?

HulkSmashShan

Hey Matthew. I'm 2 years older than you and live in the bible belt deep south. I had to take matters into my own hands as well. Docs here will only give you enough test prescribed to keep you coming back and paying he ridiculous fees in cash to sustain a semi normal life. It is sad that this is going on but nevertheless it is still going on. I'm happy for you man.

Matthew 511

My doctor prescribed me test
Hello Matthew and welcome to forum! great to hear you're feeling better.
Your doctor refused to offer TRT?

Hey Matthew. I'm 2 years older than you and live in the bible belt deep south. I had to take matters into my own hands as well. Docs here will only give you enough test prescribed to keep you coming back and paying he ridiculous fees in cash to sustain a semi normal life. It is sad that this is going on but nevertheless it is still going on. I'm happy for you man.
After alot of research, I just don't find much downside. I literally checked all the boxes of symptoms. It's sad that people are getting scammed with all these over priced test booster vitamins to "build testosterone" but can't get what actually works

BiggyBill

After alot of research, I just don't find much downside. I literally checked all the boxes of symptoms. It's sad that people are getting scammed with all these over priced test booster vitamins to "build testosterone" but can't get what actually works
I do get natural test booster vitamins myself, but they are doing nothing as long as you're not working out and dieting and they are definitely nothing compared to actual testosterone in boosting your levels!
and yeah, many of those test booster vitamins are actually HUGELY overpriced!

HulkSmashShan

Agreed with you Matthew. Where I live in the good ole Bible belt it is treated more like a drug. IMO pharmacuetical companies do not want us to get it because then we could heal ourselves and not be strung out on there legal bullshit drugs. I was over prescribed opiates grossly for over a decade and then when they yanked the rug from underneath me I got addicted to IV heroin use. I thank God everyday that shit show is over. I will never forget what those crooked pieces of shit did to me and my life. Yes I ultimately made the choices I made but the doctors and the pharm companies knew what they were doing. The only difference in the guy on the corner slinging rock and the big pharma is big pharma makes huge campaign contributions. It's BS.

suppsforlife

they kept you on opiates for that long and then simply discontinued it? I'm not a doctor myself, yet I know that this is a HUGE mistake

HulkSmashShan

Yes sir! Where I live we had "pill mills". The only thing is I was a legitimate pain patient. My L5 s1 vertebrate was shattered and sat on my sciatic nerve to where I developed a drop foot and sciatica. I took so many pain killers over the course of about 8 years I had a tolerance that would kill most people on this planet. (I am in no way proud of that or glorifying it). When the DEA decided to come in and shut down some of these rogue doctors then I was left high and dry. So here I am a family man w 2vkids and a wife and on top of it all I was doing construction framing houses so my back was either numbed out from hand fulls of pain killers or I couldn't get out of bed. I took to the streets and got hooked on IV heroin. I will have one full year in about 3 months. I take responsibility for my own actions as I said earlier but guys please hear my warning. It was the hardest thing I have ever went through in my life. If it was not for the grace of God himself I would not be here with y'all. One of the main reasons I am on the stuff I am on is for me to strengthen my body back to where I can function normally. I will never be a competition body builder. I just wanted to be myself again. I love this community of men on here. Thanks for letting me get that stuff out fellas. You guys have a blessed memorial day.