4-Androstendiol (4AD) - The most effective "oral testosterone" supplement!

NZT-49

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Androstenediol

I would like to bring up a banned prohormone that I have used almost 10 years ago. Unfortunately, it had been banned in USA in 2005 but may still be legal in some countries. Currently, there are no cost effective oral testosterone supplements since Andriol (Testosterone Undecanoate) needs wallet breaking dosages to be effective. Personally, I would love to see this substance sold again on the black market. The price was low and the product was very effective in my experience.

Here are some key points about 4-Androstendiol (4-AD):
- Is not very liver toxic because it is non-methylated.
- Has a conversion rate of only 15~40% (having food in stomach increases absorbtion).
- It is not directly converted to estrogen or DHT, but some secondary conversion will likely occur in your bloodstream.
- Since pills were about 250mg, that equals at least 38mg (or more) of testosterone in your bloodsteam per pill.
- To have the effect of 500mg/week of injectable testosterone, one would theoretically need 3333mg per week of 4AD which equates to 476mg per day. That is 2 pills of this prohormone per day. (Per my personaly experience, just 1 pill per day was very effective so absorbtion may be higher for some people)

So has anybody ever used this and know in which countries this prohormone is still legal? I understand that injectable is the way to go, but I believe this is a viable alternative for those who cannot have needles laying around the house. Being caught with needles would bring total disaster in my household. And no, I am not scarred of needles since I've injected many times in the past with various substances.

D

dolfanshan

Haven't heard of it either. I keep my gear and pins locked up in a security box. With young kids in the house that's a must. I'm also very upfront and honest with my wife on everything I'm taking. A lied to woman is a pissed off woman, and everybody knows if she's not happy nobody's happy. 

siegmund

×2 , because if your hiding that ,, JUST WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING !!!! the wifey hits my glutes , I got spoiled on glutes , she enjoys hitting me in the ass

NZT-49

I just cannot get the balls to say to my wife, "I'm gonna use steroids". I've already admitted to my drug usage in the past and she brings it up all the time to remind me. I agreed to not use any drugs period for our family's sake. I have been suggesting HGH to her as I'm trying to tell her that it is an anti-aging drug that will prevent wrinkles and help her lose bodyfat after her pregnancy. I keep bringing it up and I think it's catching on to her, so maybe one day we both can use it. :D

But with injectable testosterone, I cannot really justify it. She already think I am "vain" and "spend way too much time on myself" instead of my family. She takes care of the baby herself when I'm at work. Thus, I've only been "allowed" to workout once per week which really is not enough to get back to the muscle definition I had back in my 20's. But I guess I can sacrifice myself until our baby is a little older...

D

Dont_trip

If you can only workout 1 time a week then there is no point with steroids...i have been honest with my wife from the get go but In her credit she is an awesome amazing women that supports me in everything and will take the time and trust in my research of the dangers as well as her own...she knows me to be a loving father and husband and knows my heart is for them first and wouldnt take any chances on ruining that....If it is something you really want to do then and you sound very intelligent so I know you know the what if's when it comes to steroid use....explaining to her should be a breeze ;)....I will tel you this when I started it improved my marriage actually and I have no regrets ;)

D

dolfanshan

Well I understand if you had a drug problem in the past. The general publics misunderstanding and misinformation of steroids is a big problem for aas users. One thing I did was sit my wife down and watch the documentary Bigger Faster Stronger after I told her I was thinking about using steroids. It really dispels the negative myths about steroids. I would suggest getting up a little earlier before work while momma and baby are asleep and going to the gym. That way you can get your gym time without taking time from momma and baby. 

siegmund

How long you in recovery from , you know ?? Been there done that , the thing is im with someone new now , but she knows my past !! I been in the deepest of pain where I didnt sleep in days , and only took ibprohen , my wife knows , id have to be on life support before anyone could put a opiod in my body ..if she was with you through the bad , well she needs to get over it , considering you have enough clean time , and have been doing the right thing !!! If its real early recovery you cant blame her , but if you been conducting your self propper , its time to have a talk with moma , if your prioritys are your fam. Iand bills and food are taking care of if daddys home ed and every nite , well you need to step up a little like dolph said present your case , and if you want to turn into a health nut like us , and you take care of your fam , and aas keeps you right responsible , head strong , proud etc . Well id rather have my ,spouce home doing right , could I suggest a home gym or like me , cheap universal and weight bench , but hey bro you cant live your life in guilt , and she cant hold you in that guilt , its time to get out of past and hold head up ,, I was a 20 year into opiots ALL!! 7 YEARS BROTHER IM A MIRACLE BECAUSE I WANTED IT

NZT-49

I'll find that movie one day and watch it with her to gauge her reaction. Also, my gym is not open 24 hours unfortunately.

At this point, my wife would definitely object to using roids. You guys are lucky to have such supportive wives. I think I'll keep this as a secret for now. :)

NZT-49

Yes, I've been clean for about 5 years now. She would have never known if I didn't tell her about my drug usage as I don't really look like a druggie.

Unfortunately, my house is not big enough for a home gym and baby + other expenses have made me live paycheck to paycheck. So home gym is out of the question at the moment.

NZT-49

Anyways, another thing I found interesting about 4-AD is that it was endorsed by Patrick Arnold as the best testosterone precursor. Patrick Arnold is known as the father of prohormones who is credited for bringing Androstenedione along with other prohormes to the market. Notable users of Androstenedione include Mark McGwire who was breaking homerun records while using it when it was found in his locker.

4-AD is actually the improved version of Androstenedione in which 4-AD has better conversion to testosterone and is not directly converted to estrogen unlike Androstenedione. If you think about it, these chemicals would not have been banned and become "controlled substances" if they were not effective and bring the same risks/rewards as AAS.

NZT-49

I finally found a supplement that contains 4-Androstenediol in a cyclodextrin base and will be giving it a try later this year. Cyclodextrin acts as sort of a "molecular condum" which protects the 4-AD from being deactivated in the stomach/liver.

This product is very similar to the product I tried almost 10 years ago which was very effective and gives the same results as injectable testosterone.

D

Dont_trip

You ever injected testosterone?are you scared to? Or is it the whole wife thing because let me tell you if you lie about it bro and your wife finds out she is gonna feel betrayed....honesty is key even if it's not what the person wants to hear it's the truth and when you lie you come out looking bad....so I get from your post that you are either scared to inject your self or you are hiding it from the wife and in both those scenarios I can not support your reasoning....alright brother just my 2 cents with respect

D

Dont_trip

You brother you merely painted a picture and I took a guess :) nothing but love here....look if you do tell your wife my opinion is this idgaf what other people would say as long is she is okay with it then cool...your post on oral test made me curios if you were trying to find a more sneaky way to run a cycle no disrespect ment brother it's your life not mine =)

NZT-49

I have done a 2 month cycle of test-e about 7 years ago of only around 350mg per week and had outstanding results that surprised my friend who gave me the injections from his leftover batch. I've always thought it was because I am sensitive to roids or that I have more androgen receptors than average.

I would not lie to my wife, but everytime I told her the truth about whatever drug usage in the past, she holds it against me and had even told her friend and family members about it which totally backfired on me. No need to judge me as I am a good person otherwise.

D

dolfanshan

I felt the same way. I don't think it's judgmental,  but rather making a logical assumption with what information has been provided. I didn't think he was scared of needles though. Just thought he trying to find a less obvious way to do a cycle. My only suggestion is that when you do your research don't disregard the info you don't want to see or hear. Sometimes when we research we only take into account the info that supports what we want to do.

NZT-49

I realize I am trying to find a "sneaky" way to run a cycle. The problem with my wife is that she has never used any type of drug, and I once said that I smoked weed on a daily basis as well as tried almost every single recreational drug there is atleast once (Funny thing is, I used to get really high and then go workout during my college years which was quite fun but certainly did not help in the gains department). So she freaked out and then when we were in an argument, she told her mom that I smoked weed and did drugs which surprisingly her mom was more understanding than her. I know her point of getting family members involved was to prevent me from using any drugs in the future which I would have done anyways for our family's sake.

Anyways, the 4AD (4-diol) source I found is expensive compared to Test-E injectable. However, it is much less expensive than Andriol. I probably won't go through with it since I only have time for 1 workout per week at the point. Will report back in the future if I try it though.