425 bench comeback pr

Warpedlifter

So after being back in gym for roughly 3 months now maybe slightly less (almost 2 years off) I benched 425 yesterday.

Not paused and not the smoothest or easiest but I got it. And after 2 year hiatus and only 3 months back....ill take it.

Also box squatted 495 Monday which is also not a lifetime best but it's a comeback pr and gets me very very close to where I was.

And this is all on only a basic cycle of test E. A lot of guys have this "fancy cycles and gear get me strong mentality" gear helps but what really gets you big and strong is smart training and training like a savage attacking the weights day in day out week in and week out.

Nothing beats test and good old fashioned training hard.

Wish I took video but I didn't. 

siegmund

:)) +2. 

you got me psyched out. my friend. i knew you would get it back fast.  another month and youll be there. watch.  ... great. 

M

Mister A

Testosterone is a hell of a drug. Great work, brother. +2

Warpedlifter

I hope so man. I am making one final run in powerlifting. Which means one run to make a debt in the sport. My body is pretty beat up and I'm almost always in pain. So I can't maintain this for much longer. But the plan is to hold out and hopefully deadlift 800 in a meet.

People will know my name.

Then after that I plan to retire myself and focus more on hypertrophy type training.

Message me on here. My phone took a shit and had to get new one and change number. Message me your digits

Dolf

Awesome work! Amazing how fast it comes back. Just be careful because going too fast might cause some tendon issues. 

D

Dont_trip

warped lifter I think me and you are both some warped motherfuckers keep that shit up bro +1 mother fucker