500 grams of protein

milkin

Nice SF. Fry em' up in olive oil l, add some peppers & onions, and layer them over some whole wheat pasta and call it a cheat meal. Who gives s hoot about the fat content Wink 

Semper Fi

Those are drying racks for Jerky........ Dehydrating gets rid of the water but not all the fat unfortunately.  Still a great road snack and I/we ate most of that in 3 days down in Nicaragua!

Oh that is my my hamburger snack stick recipe with 8% and I try to normally use 5% super lean but a good sale is a good sale.  If you slice your own off a roast you can get to down to like 1-2%.

Cheers,

SF

Semper Fi

Wow- I forgot about those - My freind used to make them...... but they have a pork/beef mix if I remember; hmmmmmm I might need to do a little experimenting :)

Just got my own grinder to I should be able to REALLY LEAN it out!

SF

built_tough

they are the shit.  im half serbian so i know about them.  in chicago there is only one place i know of that has THE BEST chevaps bar none.  yeah, pork and beef mix.  grill those suckers up and you're good to go.  don't forget about the sarma (stuffed cabbage)  AGGGGH THOSE ARE DYNAMITE!