500mg/ml test/deca blend

N

noveskeelite

Just pinned this in right pec. went through needle easier than straight test usually does. super smooth like butter. all with a 25 gauge.

dunno why in the world some of these fools are sticking themselves with big ass 22's

N

noveskeelite

lol it definitely is.

seigmund the PIP was slightly more noticeable than when I pin straight test BUT still extremely mild and I mean like a 2 on scale of 1 to 10. I expected a little more "bite" out of it due to the extremely high compound concentration. Basically left a very small knot like feeling. But again super mild most people would probably call it zero PIP.

Standingup

was this thread about a test deca blend or needle size ?

As far as a test deca blend I don't really like that or think its a good idea. Deca is one of those compounds that you need to tweak the ratios at which you run it and my suggested rule of thumb is always start with 2 parts test to one part deca.  So I don't know how that 500 blend is split up but youd still need separate bottles of the others to play with the dose.

As far as 22 gauge needles I don't think too many use 22s to inject but I will tell you that genuine Bayer Sustanon comes with a 22 gauge in the pack , and I believe Drs that supply trt patients with home injections give 22s out . Its kind of an industry standard I think. Ive used it plenty of times and quite honestly I don't feel any difference, but mentaly to look at the 22 I don't like it.  Although if you ever get in to anything suspended in water like Test Aqueous then you must inject with a 22 or the pin gets clogged.

N

noveskeelite

Yeah standing I know those kits come with large needles. Just saying they aren't needed. Go as small as possible. 

I've got water based TNE through a 25

Standingup

I get you pal, its just that the size of the needle really doesn't matter . Its more a mental thing when you look at it , but really in the end a 22 leaves no more discomfort than any other needle if used properly. For the record I do use 25 90% of the time, but also for the record my Drs nurse uses 22g 100% of the time.

Now about this deca /test blend   , how is that split up ?

N

noveskeelite

I agree. But those 25's force you to inject slowly and keep you from going fast and damaging tissue. As well as maybe slightly minimizing scar tissue altho that's debatable. 

But your right. It is mostly mental. I prefer 25 and have no issues

Standingup

Haha my first injection ever I had an 18 !!!!   Shit I was so scared of that thing I couldn't end up doing it and had to get my wife to stick me. Looking at that spear was making me sick .  Thank God for 25s !!

milkin

I get 22ga from my doc for try and when I ask for 25ga he looks at me sideways and insists that 22ga is correct. I am going to give him the MG link so he can educate himself.

N

noveskeelite

27's MAYBE. try this....take a 25 and see how much force you actually have to use to snap one.................youll see that shit isn't breaking off. just take a 25 gauge and push against counter or table and try to snap that shit......

milkin

Yeah they are like spring steel, its very hard to snap a point and I have no idea how someone can break one off while injecting. Even a slin pin you have to work back and forth to break off the point.

N

noveskeelite

Exactly. Once you attempt to break one all fears of one breaking off while injecting will be gone. You'd have to be trying to inflict self torture to get one to break off in you.

Only thing I've heard is people hitting sciatic nerve while doing glutes and everything contracts and snaps needle off. Hard to believe tho.

milkin

For sure Nove, I just can not see it happening even though you hear of it. I wonder if it's a defect where the point connect to the luer lock portion of the point. Perhaps it becomes disconnected there, but "Snapping" ?? I just can not picture it.