53yo fat male - first ever blood work

LHV

I am a 53yo male, overweight, but strong. I have been on the gear in one form or another for three decades but never excessive and have never had private blood work before now. I eat low carb which has affected the lipid panel in the past and have rheumatoid arthritis which has affected CRP. I recently finished a course of Dbol plus T which may explain the mildly elevated AST. I am interested in any observations on the attached. Many thanks

Attachments

• blood_test_230822.pdf
    318.4 KB · Views: 10

HGH.to

For someone your age and your stats and who just stopped using testosterone and dianabol, those are fairly good results. I mean, it's obviously not perfect, but not really bad. Now it's pretty obvious you need to give yourself some rest from steroids to get all the numbers within normal range.
Are you on TRT or going to PCT?

LHV

For someone your age and your stats and who just stopped using testosterone and dianabol, those are fairly good results. I mean, it's obviously not perfect, but not really bad. Now it's pretty obvious you need to give yourself some rest from steroids to get all the numbers within normal range.
Are you on TRT or going to PCT?
Thanks for that feedback. I usually drop back to 200-300 T weekly, as low as I can get while feeling good

LHV

yeah, that's the way to go. after a while you could have blood work again to see what you should work on.
Do you have a view on my Testosterone and Free Testosterone? Are those unusually high? I got Total T 196.3 nmol/l (converted 5663 ng/dl) and Free T >2000 pmol/l (converted to >577 pg/ml). I was wondering if I over did it

HGH.to

well, they are actually high. but they should be as long as you use steroids. that's why you use steroids in the first place, aren't you? testosterone and specifically free testosterone is what makes you grow muscle and become stronger. they should be high, but you shouldn't let them remain high for a very long time because, as with anything, this leads to negative side effects and negative symptoms. that's why you use them in cycles and then dropping off.

Reactions: LHV