55 years old ZERO energy.

TFINBAR

Hi! My name is Finbar. I am 55, 70", 275lbs. I have very little energy and am very lethargic. What peptide (besides hgh very expensive) would you recommend this old man to help shed fat, have more energy for lifting? I thank you in advance.

D

dolfanshan

HGH to my knowledge is the only peptide that'll do that. Let's get to the root cause of the problem. You're 275lbs, on a keto diet, and only consuming 1500 calories per day. Taking anything short of speed or meth is not gonna help you. You need to get your diet right because other than that you're wasting time and money. 

TFINBAR

Thanks again dolf. I'm uping the calories like you said to 2800. Adding cardio, and at least 300 carbs one day a week. I'll forget the other shit. I'm sorry I'm such a thick skull. You are right, no easy way out.

D

dolfanshan

Just want to see you succeed, but in all honesty I feel a clean diet is a better option for you. Diets are hard, so never make a diet so hard that you'll fail. Also eating as few calories as that your body will panic and store fat rather than burn it.

TFINBAR

You might not believe this, but since the OL is gone, and I don't drink anymore, I think I can do any diet. Not crazy about the low carb cycle. No energy, never hungry, feel sluggish, not sleeping right. I'll look up "clean Diet"? I think the 4 months on it have got what I'm going to get out of it.

Pankration

And low energy is part of my problem too.  Today I started GW501516 I'm going to do 20mg ED. I know it's placebo right now - the first day  but after my second dose I'm feeling more energized. II'm going to try it for 4 weeks but I feel 3x's better than yesterday or the months past. oh yeah, forgot to say that; I do agree that diet is the main reason you have no energy sometimes the body just gets used to the bare minimum.  Try increasing cardio or endurance training.  Start with 3-5 minutes and go from there.  It's worked for me before 

I would try it out.  

Just stumbled upon this old thread while I was reading stories of other people facing issues with low energy. Have you ever seen the difference between a life filled with health and the life with no energy. The thing that works pretty well while dealing with low energy issues is to ensure you're not lacking vitamins for energy. See the full list of vitamins here XXX and make sure your body is not lacking any of those.