??????

Whywyatt

Ladies and gentlemen first time post first time any blog like this? I was wondering if you heard of or like Belgian or alphazone? I need guidance since this whole bull$hit virus I have been worried ordering over seas so I found domestic.i just got lil faith on how can they do what they do so good an it not raise any eyebrows. In other words is it to good to be true

Twizted

I haven't got the chance to use Beligas personally, I do have some etho test on the way from Beligas. I have asked around and done some research and from what I have seen/heard Beligas provides quality gear. I'm sure someone will chime in with some first hand experience.

Maniac1130

Take it from me, I am currently using 4 Beligas products and 1 alpha wolf labs product. All great gear. If you're looking for legit stuff, you've come to the right place to find it.

BiggyBill

I haven't got the chance to use Beligas personally, I do have some etho test on the way from Beligas. I have asked around and done some research and from what I have seen/heard Beligas provides quality gear. I'm sure someone will chime in with some first hand experience.
Etho Test from Beligas is my favorite Test. just make sure is real stuff

Maniac1130

God no! Besides, there can only be one "Big Papi" :ROFLMAO:

I ordered some Clen today, though. Still debating on when to use it but definitely looking to kick my goals into 5th gear