9 months change... This shit is crazy!

suppsforlife

And that's exactly why I listen to you!
Smart without being arrogant. Knowledgeable without being... annoying.
But the thing that's made me respect you the most is you're a top rated ***** and yet you aren't shoveling that shit down everyone's throat. Hell I don't think most new members even realize you are.
The fact that you're here to help people and not just... make a buck...
That tells me everything I need to know.
Because if you look at the other top rated people... you ever see them in the comments? Besides their sites review section? Ever see metal momma trying to help someone figure out why their e2 is crashing?

That's why I have so much fucking respect for you and hgh. That's why when you talk.. I stfu and listen
you make me blush :D
I'm not sure about other sources, of course, but at supps it's not just buy your shit and go fuck yourself. we actually try to help.
Moreover, at one point in our lives, we were all beginners, and I remember how hard it was. helping others will never hurt IMO, karma or not.
glad that I helped bro!
I just know all my questions are stupid...
I think that no questions are stupid.

bobby ricky

Back off our bromance... bro! 🤨
(Of all the people here, @suppsforlife and @HGH.to are the 2 people I will never argue with... I know for a fact they know more than me... I mean... they are the ones I've learned from for the past year)

But let's not forget about the mast... as far as high est sides... mast loves to keep those at bay. I really don't think he's going to have any issues because of the mast.
Enough tren and you will be telling them their all wrong 😂😂😂

Gainz.

I feel the same way...which leads me to think there have been clients of this doctor who have done so. Otherwise, why mention it?
I'm also curious about proviron for E2 management.

Yeah I've been looking into it as well. I don't have e2 problems, but the mental benefits and how it visually affects your muscles is why I'm looking at it