90% mental 10% physical

A

Armbreaker88

What do I mean by this this is how I like to start out training newbies to the sport of arm wrestling OK your Prob like only 10% physical well you do have to work out like crazy and get on the table and practice practice work out tendeants and ligaments that ya never new ya had but ya can be the biggest and strongest man there but if ya walk up to the table and well let's  use me for instance I went to ky muscle and got on the table with rj from the show swamp ppl and his son j Paul if I would had let there fame and them being well known I would had already been beat in my head if your already beat in your head you will win no match so you have to control your mind and don't let it get the best of you and good luck pulling hope this helps who ever would like to get into the sport  member your as strong as your mind let's you be  

A

Armbreaker88

I love it there always a great turn out it's also a Arnold classics qualifier if ant places top 2 in any class gets to armwrestle at Arnold classics 

Hope to see ya there 

A

Armbreaker88

Lol I was driving trying to type and that didn't work out well haha

SemperFi

and you edited the post... now she doesn;t have a foot to stand on.

I am still hoping she breaks your balls!

Sharon, I am a witness to the fact that AB called you brother and I have your back!

SF

A

Armbreaker88

Lmfao I no I can hear it all ready Lol I'm sorry don't bust my balls to hard haha still sore from this morning when my 1 year old son did it lol

A

Armbreaker88

Lol I love this place and everyone on it just like a family I love it: )

Dolf

The mind is an amazing thing. Most military vets here can tell you from some of the tough schools, training, and real world situations we've been through that when the body wants to quit the mind can keep it going. You can be physically tough, but if you're not mentally tough you're weak. The mind can push your body far beyond its capabilities. Look at any special ops school. They break everyone physically. The one's who drop out get broken mentally. 

A

Armbreaker88

Very true its realy impressive how far your mind can take your your body truly