A Complete Understanding of TRT

SemperFi

If you are considering TRT or are currently being treated I recommend the following book. It provides a comprehensive medical, personal and scientific research experience of understanding TRT. It also provides some very practical ways to maximize the treatment for overall better health.

https://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy-MANual/dp/1942761724

You can download a free PDF copy here -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hc1a3jk5gefooz/TRTMANualEmail.pdf?dl=0 

SEMPER FI

siegmund

Depends on the person ,, myself. If. I dodnt have complications now no.    But my body is building up e2 so yes for the 1st time.  And of you ask dold or others e2 sensative im sure there answer will be yes.   

This is not a one shoe fits all we are all differnt.  

SemperFi

I am not E2 sensitive but I dose adex on a regular twice a week dosing schedule of .5mg while on TRT. I take adex 24 hours after my test injections.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

My doctor prescribes me 1mg of adex twice per week. I save it for my cycles and dose aro at 12.5mg twice per week. I like adex while on cycle and aro off cycle.

Dolf

I don't do it because I want control, but my doctor also prescribes testosterone with adex in it. You get it from a compounding pharmacy but most peoples insurance doesn't cover compounded meds. 

BobbyO190

Interesting. Thanks guys! Semper Fi's book had a very interesting and extensive Ai section that made me curious as to what most practice in this area.

As always I greatly appreciate the input.

SemperFi

Did anyone read the section on the inclusion of metformin? Have you or are you considering including it on TRT?

SEMPER FI

BobbyO190

Thanks for helping me find the metformin sections :)

I need to do a lot more research. It sounds a bit too good to be true and the first section stressed the risk and MUST of being under a doctors care/oversight before using...that concerns me. Not in a bad way just in a way that makes me say my opinion is to early to answer your question properly.

I will say if it does what he says it does and if the risk and side effects are low then yes I would like to add it to my daily regimine. It sounds like it would improve quality of life and length and that's two great things.

I look forward to what others know though!