A Heightened Sense of Awareness

G

"As a young man, I remember being told that the guy that goes to the gym is concerned with the physical and the man that goes to college is a man that is concerned with the development of his mind. I struggled with that as a young man because they are not separate. To identify myself as a bodybuilder is to identify myself as a thinking being. My body becomes a physical manifestation of my thoughts. My power is not my body. My power is my mind. The gym, the resistance, all those things are tools. But my mind is at work. It's a mind that is not just dumb and unaware. It's aware. It's talking about a heightened sense of awareness. To gain command of this is to gain command of your thinking. To gain control of your thinking is to gain control of the picture of your life."

- Kai Greene

Dolf

We're just stereotyped as dumb jock meatheads. They don't realize the science that goes into what we do. Bodybuilding and aas is definitely a thinking persons game. 

SemperFi

I would rather be known as a dip shit that knows what he is doing than a scholar that has no idea how to tie his shoe. :)

SEMPER FI